+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions do not display when they will earn next Stamina point correctly

Champion of Telara

Default Minions do not display when they will earn next Stamina point correctly

I was actually wondering something was not ok when I realised that never did I see any minion state that it'd recover a stamina point in less than one hour except the 24+ stamina ones. When I mouse over the stamina of a non-full minion, it doesn't mention when it is going to recover the next stamina point, but how long it takes to recover one stamina point. What I mean is that all minions with 13 max stamina report 1h50m, all minions with 14 max stamina report 1h42m etc.

Further "testing" showed me that if I keep the minion window open, then the countdown will show progress, but closing the minion window and reopening it resets the timer for each minion to the value it takes for the recovery of one full stamina point. This has no effect on when the minion actually recovers the point since it's server-side, it is just incorrect display.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I was actually wondering something was not ok when I realised that never did I see any minion state that it'd recover a stamina point in less than one hour except the 24+ stamina ones. When I mouse over the stamina of a non-full minion, it doesn't mention when it is going to recover the next stamina point, but how long it takes to recover one stamina point. What I mean is that all minions with 13 max stamina report 1h50m, all minions with 14 max stamina report 1h42m etc.

Further "testing" showed me that if I keep the minion window open, then the countdown will show progress, but closing the minion window and reopening it resets the timer for each minion to the value it takes for the recovery of one full stamina point. This has no effect on when the minion actually recovers the point since it's server-side, it is just incorrect display.

Shadowlander

Same problem here, just as OP described.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

It should be fixed in next Wednesdays hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendx View Post
    Same problem here, just as OP described.

+ Reply to Thread