Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Yali
  • 1 Post By Golden
  • 1 Post By Ramcius

Thread: Rally the Hailol trouble.

Soulwalker

Default Rally the Hailol trouble.

Hi

I'm having trouble trying to complete the quest "Rally the Hailol". After I use the hailol flare the big tree starts channeling the foothold. The foothol turns into a seed then explodes killing the hailol invasion.. am I doing something wrong?

Champion

I think this happens when you use the flare on a wardstone that was taken over by a planar invasion instead of a genuine foothold (they look the same). Find a foothold away from town and try again.

Soulwalker

I'm having the same issue. The foothold is easy to beat, but the large treant just summons what looks to be a large seed, explodes, and I'm left with nothing. Can't seem to get it to work. I looked on another thread and they talked about "jumping" things which makes no sense to me. Any thoughts on what can be done?

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Transistor View Post
    I'm having the same issue. The foothold is easy to beat, but the large treant just summons what looks to be a large seed, explodes, and I'm left with nothing. Can't seem to get it to work. I looked on another thread and they talked about "jumping" things which makes no sense to me. Any thoughts on what can be done?
    You are trying to use a set foothold in a town. Go away in the "countryside" and use it there. After the invasion mobs and their foothold are removed, the treant will summon a Hailol foothold, some of which are the jumping puzzles.
    Last edited by Golden; 08-13-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

General of Telara

not use flare in onslaughts, they give just seeds there

Soulwalker

Don't waist your time, unless you are really good at jumping from 1 leaf to the next to work your way up the leaves and branches to the prize at the top. I spent about 2 hrs, made it up 5 jumps and gave up, the prize is not worth that much time and effort to get it. There is yellow orbs you take out on each level. I got back and looked and it looked like at least 3 more jumps or more to the top, ( ps, if you fall you start all over again).

This is after you do everything else right.

You get the flare, use it on a foothold, a treant comes to kill the foothold. You can kill the other stuff, but I think the treant has to kill the foothold. Then he channels and changes the foothold to the leaves and branches you need to jump up on. There is a girl at the bottom. If you click on her, it says something about jumping good.
    Last edited by Dacurly; 06-22-2019 at 10:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread