+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: minion sounds

Default minion sounds

They are anoying ! How I turn them off?

I don't believe there is a way to turn them off without muting the whole game.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by cyberdelic View Post
    They are anoying ! How I turn them off?
    The minion voice overs can be muted. Go into your Settings > Audio > Uncheck "Accolades Enabled".

Be aware though this will mute all accolades such as during Warfronts.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The minion voice overs can be muted. Go into your Settings > Audio > Uncheck "Accolades Enabled".

All well and good. However, there is a bug with them currently. Quite often in raids when the group dies, and then gets ported back to a respawn point, you'll hear the accolade of claiming a 6-star reward or other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post

I have that setting unchecked, and still hear the minion sounds. I'm not bothered by them, but at least for me that setting isn't working.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Caldorian View Post
    All well and good. However, there is a bug with them currently. Quite often in raids when the group dies, and then gets ported back to a respawn point, you'll hear the accolade of claiming a 6-star reward or other things.
    Correction on this: It's the adventure girl saying "Select an adventure", following by "Claim your reward".

+ Reply to Thread