2: Silky Smooth
    3: Schools of Skelf
    4: Squeaky Wheels

some one know loc thi quests?

Soulwalker

Default Did you ever find those quests?

I'm still looking for Squeaky Wheels :-(

Rift Disciple

I know this is old but I found myself running around looking for Squeaky Wheels and could not find anything on the internet about this quest except the above original post. It was one of those quests that drop from looting something and it's been taking up space in my inventory for a long time. The item that shows in my bags is Snarling Multi-toothed Gear and looks like a bit of honeycomb. The area of Tarken Glacier for the quest is The Big Dig where you kill maleficent excavators (robots) and loot their gears. Unfortunately I don't remember what I killed to get the quest but I'm sure it was something near the area.
    Last edited by arachyd; 10-28-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by arachyd View Post
    I know this is old but I found myself running around looking for Squeaky Wheels and could not find anything on the internet about this quest except the above original post. It was one of those quests that drop from looting something and it's been taking up space in my inventory for a long time. The item that shows in my bags is Snarling Multi-toothed Gear and looks like a bit of honeycomb. The area of Tarken Glacier for the quest is The Big Dig where you kill maleficent excavators (robots) and loot their gears. Unfortunately I don't remember what I killed to get the quest but I'm sure it was something near the area.

I believe it drops from the maleficent excavator robots in The Big Dig.It makes sense that a Snarling Multi-toothed Gear would drop from a robot. It might also drop from other Big Dig monsters.

Instant Adventures sometimes sends me to the Big Dig, and my low level characters almost always get that quest item long before they are a high enough level to use it. It seems to drop quite readily. If I destroy it, I soon get another one, so I just hang onto it until IA is finished in The Big Dig.

+ Reply to Thread