+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help: ICEBOUND ASSAULT

Plane Touched

Default Need Help: ICEBOUND ASSAULT

I'm stuck on this "area quest," which also blocks the AXE UPON A FROZEN SEA story quest.

I have already killed the 12 Shaghi and 10 Sharax, I also got the Carnage quests for them. I am currently marked as having destroyed 3/4 Glacial Spires, although I don't recall ever attacking any.

I can't find a Glacial Spire in the area. I don't even know what I'm looking for. Like I said, if I destroyed the first three I have no idea how or when.

It's an area quest, meaning it appears when you're in the area and disappears when you leave, so I can't abandon the quest and start over.

I noticed that the area where the quest appears/disappears doesn't exactly match the circle on the map, but I've traveled further afield and still can't find anything.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Switch shards?

Soulwalker

I'm having the same exact issue. Swapping shards made it disappear but when I go back to my home shard it reappears. Anyone figure this out?

Soulwalker

this happens if youve been though the area ad done a part of the quest before hand. it shouldnt show up before you get To the part of the quest-line its for, but it does.

simple fix: change shards. one where you havnt done the above and itll be reset and youre good to go.

Soulwalker

I know this is an old post, but I am having problems destroying the glacial Spires. Everything I try it is immune. How the heck do you destroy them?

Ascendant

You have to kill some of the mobs around them to get them to drop the immune shields

+ Reply to Thread