+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TARKEN GLACIER - Cant find these quests!

It's not impossible. I have it on my main.

Soulwalker

Yes, but if you did some of the other quests in the zone out of a certain order these quests do not make themselves available. This is why half the people cannot complete.

Well, I managed to get it without Bulf Beyond the Edge nor Akvan Underground. I got a guildmate to get and share Eluznumon with me and I got Dalendel after a server restart.
    Yes, they need to fix them.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nikzig View Post
    Carnage: Greater Pact Thralls - These mobs were omitted from the jumping platform area of Tarken Glacier. It is not known if this quest will be fixed.
    Actually these are up in game around 5055 2050.

Soulwalker

Thanks my mistake looking for "greater pact thralls". They are actually named something else. Btw anyone know the location of the NPC Pete in Tarken Glacier. He gives a quest as well but I do not know where to find him. Clandestine Archaeology I believe.
    Last edited by Nikzig; 12-03-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks my mistake looking for "greater pact thralls". They are actually named something else. Btw anyone know the location of the NPC Pete in Tarken Glacier. He gives a quest as well but I do not know where to find him. Clandestine Archaeology I believe.
    This.

And

Schools of Skelf
    Octus and Beyond the Infinite
    Anjouu
    Dargaard Knights on Faeblight
    rogue tank/support/dps

NPC Found at 2915 3711.

But I stil need

Schools of Skelf
    Anjouu
    Dargaard Knights on Faeblight
    rogue tank/support/dps

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    I am at 132/135 quests completed so need 3 of these 7 quests... I have spent 3 hours trying to find 1

Schools of Skelf
    Akvan Underground
    Elaznumon
    Sacred Healing
    Clandestine Archeology
    Hitchhikers
    I also still need the first 3 listed. Apparantely Akvan Underground cannot be shared, and there is no way to get it now if you somehow did quests in a different order? I hope they address this one.. I think they need to fix the interaction code for Finric in Port Scudra. Also, reduce the drop rate for Elaznumon.
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Dying is easy. It's living that scares me to death"

Shadowlander

Default Requiem, longbore carbine starting point

A few tips:

Requiem, longbore carbine starts at a wooden plank at 6076, 4193.

Dalendel: it can be tagged only from a high point (I was on a small hill) otherwise he's too far.

Quite irresistible: there's an Akvari corpse at 5596, 2687. It has sparkles but does not interact, at least for me.
    Last edited by Splodgenessabounds; 01-02-2015 at 10:26 AM.

Telaran

Default Abandoned research west

for those wondering on abandoned research you can find the path leading up to the west point (the last) at about (5127, 2537). This will allow you to get up to the last marker. Note: be prepared to fight an elite before you get up there. About half way through his speech one attacks you.

Wondered around a good bit before I found this point. Trying to save someone else the hassle

Frekker is in the gha station next to the dailys npc who gives marungo,
    However
    if u did zone 1 (GR) then zone 3 (TG) to completion and skipped zone 2 (DH) then u cant get the quests at all so you're going to miss maybe 5 or 6 quests which you will never be abel to do, however u shud have enough with the others to complete the full zone achieve (IF u have ALL carnages completed, it shud JUST bring you to the 135 total needed)
    so u don't need
    Bullf
    Skelf schools
    Akvan Under
    Oktus beyond

actually u can hit 136 with full carnage and Elzamon and that rare carnage Dal dragon., so you have 1 to spare

Soulwalker

Default Elaznumon

Quote Originally Posted by GiMzLy View Post
    There's a Bloodfire Enforcer named "Elaznumon" in the south Tenebrean Crater ( aprox 4110,2265).

Yea, he's up the glaciers. Just climb some rocks and he's an elite up there

Soulwalker

Cool Over the edge

I am stuck on the Distrup the final containment plyon. I can not find a bouncy thing that will take me to the position I need to be at. I have tried going back and forth even tried jumping to it. What is the secret to this part of the quest?

Thanks
    Seabammer
    [Sea, Seabammer, Seaufly and Seawillow

Soulwalker

Default Cagey Little Guys

''Mk. VI Shrimpbot Containment Vessel'' chest at 3617, 4175 to start quest.

It seems some quests in TG is still unavailable if you complete some before others. I just made the 135 quests with this one, and still seems to be missing 5.
    Last edited by Gammal; 03-09-2017 at 03:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3