+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TARKEN GLACIER - Cant find these quests!

Quote Originally Posted by GiMzLy View Post
    There's a Bloodfire Enforcer named "Elaznumon" in the south Tenebrean Crater ( aprox 4110,2265).
    I have found him several places throughout TC, just cannot get the quest to drop from killing mobs in the area. There was another thread about this, but cannot find it.
    Beware the Penguin...

Telaran

These quests i am also missing. I am sure at least 2 have been removed though as i have been to the NPC and it offers no quests.

Elaznumon
    Octus and Beyond the Infinite - (1 possibly removed quest)
    Cagey Little Guys
    Schools of Skelf
    Carnage-Dalendel the Reanimated

Telaran

Elaznumon - quest still does not drop for me, killed over a hundred trying to get it to drop. However it can be shared if someone is lucky enough to get this quest drop. I still need quest.

Octus and Beyond the Infinite
    Schools of Skelf
    Both of these are quests from Cyberneticist Frekker, but darned if i can find him, he is not at Gar Station Tau. Hunting round for him as we speak but these 2 quests i still need.

Just these 3 i need still

Carnage - Dalendal the Reanimated - Kill on server restart, never respawns till server restarts as respawn is bugged.

Cagey Little Guys - quest on a chest - 3688, 4579.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacski View Post
    Elaznumon - quest still does not drop for me, killed over a hundred trying to get it to drop. However it can be shared if someone is lucky enough to get this quest drop. I still need quest.

Octus and Beyond the Infinite
    Schools of Skelf
    Both of these are quests from Cyberneticist Frekker, but darned if i can find him, he is not at Gar Station Tau. Hunting round for him as we speak but these 2 quests i still need.

Just these 3 i need still

Carnage - Dalendal the Reanimated - Kill on server restart, never respawns till server restarts as respawn is bugged.

Am stuck on the first four also.
    Beware the Penguin...

Shadowlander

Missing Quests can anyone help quest helper was updated but this is what i get when i /qfind full

Missing Quest: Bulf Beyond the Edge
    Missing Quest: Elaznumon - if anyone can share quest that be great Divinities@GB
    Missing Quest: School of Skelf
    Missing Quest: Akvan Underground
    Missing Quest: Carnage Dalendel the reanimated -If u find PM Divinities@GB i need kill thx
    Missing Quest Octus and Beyond the Infinite - only frekkar i have found has no quests.

found 140 poss. quest for zone 62 carnages
    total complete 134 quest here
    missing 6 none in quest log.
    TARKEN GLACIER - Cant find these quests!-untitled.jpg

Soulwalker

Those are the same quests I'm missing devinearies, after searching to no avail for 4 hours, figured they must be bugged because there's not a single quest marker or npc that provides them. Elaznumon needs to drop the item or be turned into a carnage quest so we don't have to depend on a buggy rare drop, Dalendel needs his respawn fixed and Octus and Beyond the Infinite looks like it was removed/disabled at NT launch. I'm 1 quest from the Icing on the Cake achievement and it's really annoying just how many bugged quests there are...

Shadowlander

yes this is very frustrating, i also have 1 more quest to get the cheezement for TG. as far as Akvan Underground i see the npc but does nothing, has very little life but offers no quest nothing to further advance the quest. Bulf and beyond and octus... The NPC offers no quests either. others as you said bad spawn/drop rates.... hope this is fixed soon

134/135

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

The two quests, Bulf Beyond the Edge and Octus and Beyond the Infinite are both given when you've completed the two quest lines from the southwest and southeast areas of Tarken Glacier and the main quest giver sends you to Octus Monastery. So, you need to go back to Finric for one (I think it is the Finric at Port Scuddra) and the scientist Frekker for the other (at Ghar Station Tau I think).

I know I received them at the end of the story quest lines as breadcrumb quests to move to the north.
    Last edited by Golden; 11-27-2014 at 07:46 AM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

I've already checked all the towns, quest hubs and any areas on my map I might have not explored thoroughly and there's nothing there, my story quest lines are completed also as I have the achievements for them. So it's like the game didn't register me turning Bulf Beyond the Edge and Octus and Beyond the Infinite quests in or something. I don't think it's Quest Finder at fault here since it shows everything completed for the other zones and since there's no faction specific quests in NT it's not because some of us are defiant or guardian.

Shadowlander

I have checked every npc in TG, I have ran circles around TG but at last no luck with these Bulf Beyond the Edge and Octus and Beyond the Infinite. Elaznumon should just be put as a carnage or fix the drop rate bug. As far as the story quest go i have completed them, i might have even completed elaznumon but without another quest item dropping saying you have already completed this quest i cant be sure. i might have not even got the quest item drop... just wish i could find that one quest....

dreams of one day 135/135

Bulf Beyond the Edge and Akvan Undergound were given to me in Port Scuddra by Finric on an alt in the normal story quest progression. This alt has not yet been to Ghar Station Tau. She has been to Octus Monastery but hasn't taken any quests there.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-28-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by karetsos View Post
    Killed over 30 of these mobs, no quest
    Yeah same here, nothing ever drops off the bloodfire scouts.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacski View Post
    I see no chest at this location

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Haran View Post
    I see no chest at this location
    Those coords are way wrong: correct ones: 3617, 4175

Soulwalker

Akvan Underground and the 4 follow up quests that go with it are currently not working. The aspect of Finric in Port Scuddra that gives the starting quest in Tarken Glacier cannot be interacted with.

Elaznumon is also broken as the mob that is supposed to drop the item does not.

Longbore Carbine start does not show up at the specified coordinates of 4475,3551 on some player's accounts and therefore cannot be completed.

Carnage: Dalendal the Reanimated the mob only spawns once per server restart, Trion knows it is an issue and will likely change the spawn rate next patch.

Carnage: Greater Pact Thralls - These mobs were omitted from the jumping platform area of Tarken Glacier. It is not known if this quest will be fixed.

These makes the "Icing on the cake" achievement impossible until they hotfix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast