+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mah Stuff quest in Tarken Glacier

was forced to change shards to see the Sextant.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

Thumbs down

They respawn far too insanely quickly. They appear as soon as I touch the *insert item to pick up* and no matter what method I have been using, the times I have killed them and then touch the item again (no matter how quickly), they still spawn. I'd have to ask a guildie... AGAIN. I hate not being able to do a simple quest on my own, simply because it's badly planned. Also, not everyone has guildies to ask. *glares at devs*
    Who would do that CRAZY thing if I didn't?
    Altoholic on Zaviel

stop trying to kill them!
    if your general spec doesnt have CC then make a dummy spec with 3 good crowd control abilities (stuns, snares etc)
    use these abilities on the mobs and pick up your loot while they watch you unable to move!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Moorior View Post
    If you're here doing this quest, be aware there are 4 personal loot chests on these boats with potentially very nice loot.
    t
    4: over the far side of the 3rd boat. Get on it and go up the front. there are 2 large spikes sticking out. Jump into the gap between the 2 railings and let yourself slide backwards. You fall onto a ledge. carefully walk forwards and then jump, backwards down to the lower large spike. The chest is right next to the hull on the lower large spike
    I got that chest by jumping up onto the large spike from the water. You can easily reach the tip of the spike with only a few trial and errors.. sure beats having to go all the way around again if you miss jumping down from the ship.

That said, I find it impossible to jump onto the chain to get to the third ship. No matter how I tried from what position on the rail, i get knocked aside or fail to jump.. after a few dozen attempts I ended up abandoning the quest. Which is no great loss, imho, since I got the chests.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2