+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing quests in Goboro Reef

Default Missing quests in Goboro Reef

Hi,

I'm missing 5 quests in Goboro Reef - not including the broken oil crab one and the one for moving to the next zone. I have all the carnage quests. I've been scouring the zone for the last couple of day trying to find them with no luck - can anyone point me in the direction of some of the harder to find ones?

Ascendant

Have you found the block of ice for banishing the guys by the flaming coral? It was rather well hidden and when I found it, had no quest marker.

I'm still missing some myself but this is the most troublesome I had found.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    Have you found the block of ice for banishing the guys by the flaming coral? It was rather well hidden and when I found it, had no quest marker.

I'm still missing some myself but this is the most troublesome I had found.
    I don't remember that one - I'll keep my eyes open for it thanks.

Rift Master

Goboro Reef 124/129
    Draumheim 129/132
    Tarken Glacier 134/138

So I'm still in the same boat. I'm not seeing any quest icons, so I'm stuck until one of the quest addons gets fixed for 3.0

There's a second quest with the fire mobs near the harpies - it's started by a sparkly piece of wood found in the water; you use the wood to extinguish the mobs. Not in game, can't remember the name, but it's definitely not the carnage one for those mobs.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Rift Master

Yeah I found that one, but still stuck at the original amount. I've killed every carnage, so I've looted all of body quest starters so it can't be that. Has to be either hidden quest icons or sparkly items on the ground. When I found that one by the harpies in the water, I thought I had found a quest series to finish off, however no luck.

That also doesn't explain the other two zones. a week of searching hasn't found anything yet.

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

Im having the same problem as are others in my guild. Ive been running all over Goboro and cant figure out what Im missing. The problem is some quests dont show quest markers on the mini-map, or they dont show at all till you are on top of them, so you end up just stumbing on a quest by accident. I also found a couple of sparkly items that never had a quest symbol above them and they were hard to see till you were pretty close to them so im guessing im missing more of those types of quests.

Plane Touched

wtb update to quest finder addon or equivalent?

Telaran

Glad to see I'm not alone. I'm all done in Draumheim. But I am at a loss in Goboro. I feel like I'm missing a whole quest line there.

Shield of Telara

I think the person who does the addon for the quest finder said that he was going to be updating it soon. On curse he responded to someone saying, "There's an NT update due later this week. Just waiting on another data update from Trion."

Hopefully it will come soon, I would like to get my quests finished as well.

yea, that would be cool if he could update the quest helper addon. I am still short around 6 and cannot find anymore in the zone
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

dbe
    General of Telara

I am also missing 5 from Goboro Reef. I've done the crab one and all the carnages, and I've been all over. It's possible they're in far corners or something.

I've done every carnage in all 3 zones, still missing some quests in each.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Rift Team

There were a small number of quests that were disabled right before launch and I missed updating the Achievements to reflect these . I have reduced them all to account for this and also be a tad more forgiving. These should go live next hot fix.
    Last edited by Dead Simon; 11-05-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Soulwalker

questfinder is up2date for 3.0

but, it helps not really

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    I am also missing 5 from Goboro Reef. I've done the crab one and all the carnages, and I've been all over. It's possible they're in far corners or something.

I've done every carnage in all 3 zones, still missing some quests in each.
    We have a few people at 127/129 in goboro reef. At this point I'm fairly confident that's the maximum in goboro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast