+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing quests in Goboro Reef

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    We have a few people at 127/129 in goboro reef. At this point I'm fairly confident that's the maximum in goboro.
    You are correct and these people will get the Achievement automatically when the change goes live next hotfix

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    You are correct and these people will get the Achievement automatically when the change goes live next hotfix
    Thanks Simon.. Good job!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

I just noticed I have one quest missing I think from Quest Finder and its called *Amazing Race* which is also the name of solving the puzzle achievement in 15 minutes. Is this one in the same or am I just missing something here

126/129
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Soulwalker

Default Righting The Reef: Missing Quests

K, so I've been trying REALLY hard to get the "Righting the Reef" achiev. I'm currently at 124/129. I've done all the carnage and finished the storyline quests that I know of, so I'm compiling a list of the quests I find that were a pain to find, or that are bugged. Please feel free to add anything I may have missed.

"Biodegradeable": still glitched as far as I know.

"Dousing Flames": This quest is picked up in Salt Shallows where the harpies and fire tornado guys are. The quest is given by picking up a little twig that's laying on the ground in the water. It sparkles but it is really tiny and hard to see. Had no problems finishing this quest once I found it.

"Frozen Exile": This quest is picked up in the Tinderbox area outside of Ghar Station Mem (around 3673,6667). The quest is given by picking up a little block of ice (just like the dimension item). Unfortunately this quest seems to be bugged atm. The reactive actually gives you the same directions for the "Dousing Flames" quest, which is a completely unrelated mob. I've sent in a bug report and contacted a GM about it, but that was a couple days ago, and I've gotten no reply.

"Crab Coralling":This quest is picked up in Grove of the Sea near the southern coast of the Reef (4436,8286). The quest is given by a 2-legged fish guy. He has a quest marker, but it will not show up on your mini map. The guy himself is actually invisible until you're standing right on top of him almost. I had no issues finishing this quest once I picked it up.

As I said, this still leaves me at 124/129 so still missing either a quest line, or 5 individual quests. The previous posts says some were cancelled, and someone mentioned that he knew people at 127/129, so that would imply I'm still missing at least 3.

Soulwalker

Default Missing Quests

Of course, 2 of the 3 I'm missing may be the 2 glitched quests I mentioned, and I saw someone else mention that the puzzle counts as one, so that may be the only one I'm actually missing...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxungoliant View Post
    Of course, 2 of the 3 I'm missing may be the 2 glitched quests I mentioned, and I saw someone else mention that the puzzle counts as one, so that may be the only one I'm actually missing...
    Yea, i believe I have done them all, and I can't imagine they would include the quest *Amazing Race* as part of the quest total. That seems like a separate achievement all by itself and not a quest.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    Yea, i believe I have done them all, and I can't imagine they would include the quest *Amazing Race* as part of the quest total. That seems like a separate achievement all by itself and not a quest.
    It is a quest, with a timer, so that you can go for the timed achieve, though I would hope it doesn't count for the zone.

Soulwalker

Default MIssing quest

By addon i am missing Prophecy Schomphecy and Amazing race. If Amazing race is a puzzle , can anyone tell me where can i find Prophecy Schomphecy quest ??

Please tell me that the puzzle achievement isn't included in the quest achievement.... I tried that thing and it's damn near impossible to figure out, so doing in 15 mins... yeah right!!! Nobody even responded when I asked for tips in 60-64... Why put something that will likely only be attainable by 1% of players to finish the quests for a flipping zone??????????????

we don't know for sure. Someone mentioned 127/129, but its possible it might still be only 126/129. Not exactly sure if Simon meant its exactly or that it was lowered and if someone had 127 they would get it.

Simon, any way to clarify. Carnage tracker and Quest helper both show 126 max (NOT including Amazing Race) the achievement for the puzzle in 15 minutes. Thx!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxungoliant View Post
    "Dousing Flames": This quest is picked up in Salt Shallows where the harpies and fire tornado guys are. The quest is given by picking up a little twig that's laying on the ground in the water. It sparkles but it is really tiny and hard to see. Had no problems finishing this quest once I found it.
    Kinda helps a lot more if you give the coords

I've looked all over that area and found no twig. Do you know what the coordinates are?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    we don't know for sure. Someone mentioned 127/129, but its possible it might still be only 126/129. Not exactly sure if Simon meant its exactly or that it was lowered and if someone had 127 they would get it.

Simon, any way to clarify. Carnage tracker and Quest helper both show 126 max (NOT including Amazing Race) the achievement for the puzzle in 15 minutes. Thx!
    The puzzle 15m DOES count as a quest.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    The puzzle 15m DOES count as a quest.
    Where do you get this puzzle quest from?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Haran View Post
    Where do you get this puzzle quest from?
    theres a timekeeper clock on the wall, if you use it it gives you a 15 minute timed quest to complete the goboro reef puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Boxi89 View Post
    By addon i am missing Prophecy Schomphecy and Amazing race. If Amazing race is a puzzle , can anyone tell me where can i find Prophecy Schomphecy quest ??
    Prophesy Schmophesy is a quest which comes from a dropped item. It is a wand which is dropped by the Skelf in Skelfmere. Just kill a bunch of them, and you should get the wand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast