+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Default Minion Card Database

I've started a Minion Card Database in the hopes of having a resource for players to check out where to obtain the various Minion Cards.

As you can imagine it is in its infancy but I hope that we can all populate it with every Minion Card in the game, including 'hidden' ones like the Drekanoth of Fate.

I'm hoping this thread will inform players of the Minion Card Database and also be used as a hub to share information on where to obtain minion cards that can then be added to the database.

Good luck hunting!

Hi. Great start on your spread sheet! My boyfriend gave me Cresaphin yesterday. I wanted to let you know that his second stat is Earth. He unfortunately doesn't remember where he got it since he did lots of Nightmare Rifts as well as Citadel on normal mode. He said it also could've been from his pvp chest, lol.

Thank you very much, Jonus!

Thanks for the nice list!

I got Hogrol as a drop from a normal enemy in Stillmoor.
    Last edited by Lufia5; 10-28-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufia5 View Post
    Thanks for the nice list!

I got Hogrol as a drop from a normal enemy in Stillmoor.
    Thanks for the info Lufia! Added that in.

@some1232 - Yea, I'm thinking either Citadel or Nightmare Rifts since I was doing both of them yesterday.

Got another one for your list.

I received Welt (fire, water) as a drop from a Nighmare 2 rift.

Nice database!

Thank you for this list!

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

Quote Originally Posted by Cynamin View Post
    Got another one for your list.

I received Welt (fire, water) as a drop from a Nighmare 2 rift.

Nice database!
    Thanks for the info Cynamin! Would you be able to confirm whether you received the Minion Card in your Rift Loot Bag or was it in a Nightmare Cache?

This is great, Jonus!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Ascendant

I suggest running some of the old content (raids, chronicles) and seeing if that yields any results. In alpha one of the things I suggested was putting them as rare drops from bosses in raids/chronicles. Would be cool if they did that.

I'd like a Akylios card personally (flavor text: He's CRAZZZZZZZZZY!)
    Last edited by Khelendross; 10-29-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    I suggest running some of the old content (raids, chronicles) and seeing if that yields any results. In alpha one of the things I suggested was putting them as rare drops from bosses in raids/chronicles. Would be cool if they did that.

I'd like a Akylios card personally (flavor text: He's CRAZZZZZZZZZY!)
    Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing. I tried using the Death Mistress/Tide Mistress/Inferno Mistress/etc achieves in the old raids to no avail yet.

Even tried equipping the titles: Grim Marko The Soul Survivor both gained during the Grim Harvest world event that opened up the River of Souls. Mounted up on the Swift Soulbound Charger and wore Alsbeth's Crown. Nothing. I was so sure this would net something. :P

So far we've got the Drekanoth of Fate that requires a BoB: Greenscale achieve title and go into Rhen of Fate. Accol also found the Ra'Aran of Fate card that (currently speculating) might require another achieve from BoB: Maelforge involving dodging fire walls, and probably entering the Rhen of Fate as well.

I'd love it if someone with the Crown of Laethys to use it whilst going into Infernal Dawn raid (or chronicle) and also trying to equip it during, before, or after fighting Laethys in the raid or chronicle. I feel like something like that would make for a good hidden condition since you need both the artifact set "notes about the Leadership of Infernal Dawn" to get the crown and then also to wear it in front of Laethys! I can imagine a tooltip for her like "Laethys is missing the centrepiece to her golden armor".
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-29-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Thanks for the info Cynamin! Would you be able to confirm whether you received the Minion Card in your Rift Loot Bag or was it in a Nightmare Cache?
    It was in my rift loot bag.

RIFT Guide Writer

I'm pretty sure the second fate card doesn't require a maelforge achievement because the guild Accol is in, VIRUS, hasn't downed Maelforge yet.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Soulwalker

Minion Card: Comet (green quality, Harvesting/Artifact attributes) is a reward for completing the level 65 artifact set "Rhen Coronation Memorabilia".

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing. I tried using the Death Mistress/Tide Mistress/Inferno Mistress/etc achieves in the old raids to no avail yet.

Even tried equipping the titles: Grim Marko The Soul Survivor both gained during the Grim Harvest world event that opened up the River of Souls. Mounted up on the Swift Soulbound Charger and wore Alsbeth's Crown. Nothing. I was so sure this would net something. :P

So far we've got the Drekanoth of Fate that requires a BoB: Greenscale achieve title and go into Rhen of Fate. Accol also found the Ra'Aran of Fate card that (currently speculating) might require another achieve from BoB: Maelforge involving dodging fire walls, and probably entering the Rhen of Fate as well.

I'd love it if someone with the Crown of Laethys to use it whilst going into Infernal Dawn raid (or chronicle) and also trying to equip it during, before, or after fighting Laethys in the raid or chronicle. I feel like something like that would make for a good hidden condition since you need both the artifact set "notes about the Leadership of Infernal Dawn" to get the crown and then also to wear it in front of Laethys! I can imagine a tooltip for her like "Laethys is missing the centrepiece to her golden armor".
    If I remember tomorrow I'll try Laethys chronicle wearing the crown of Laethys while fighting him.

Come to think of it I'm not sure if you can wear the crown yourself, I will have to check that before I spend time getting to the end and then calling you all sorts of names.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast