+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    There might be an error in the list.

Omi - Life/Artifact
    It says that minion come from NT puzzles but I have never seen it and I've received several hundred reward bags from them.
    Omi is the only one I'm missing besides Evil Finric. I haven't seen it on any AH or any reward bags-although I haven't done as many as you.

Magelo lists Omi on their website so it seems it exists and is just very rare?

There might be an error in the list.

Omi - Life/Artifact
    It says that minion come from NT puzzles but I have never seen it and I've received several hundred reward bags from them.
    It's likely very rare. I remember the player who mentioned receiving it was doing puzzles over and over and over to sell on the AH and they mentioned obtaining Omi from doing the puzzles.

It's probably either a very rare drop or perhaps certain conditions need to be met - like perhaps having done all puzzles a certain amount of time, or higher chance from 15min completion of Goboro Reef puzzle or perhaps a certain amount of players need to be present whilst you complete the puzzle.

I remember the person who got Omi did the Goboro Reef puzzle a ton of times because she kept running other players through the puzzle. The conditions could also be something like having all other puzzle minions collected, or in your inventory (since she had multiples of each from farming them).
    Last edited by Jonus; 12-13-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Soulwalker

I have Omi as well. I got it from the Goboro Reef puzzle and I've ran it less than 10 times. I only had Ornipteryx, Shuffles, and Mark collected before. It might have been from completing the speed run.

Ascendant

my omi was also from goboro reef, perhaps each of the puzzles has one minion unique to it?

would make sense why omi isnt as commonly seen since the reef is the worst to farm.

Well than it's from Goboro Reef puzzle because I did Draumheim and Tarken at least 50+ times each.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Shadowlander

Default Fae Yule Minions

Assuming the "quest line" for the new minion adventures is static
    i thought i'd save you all some time and adventurine . I hope my list is correct.
    remember that each stage of the adventure is unlocked by completing (and claiming) the previous adventure in the chain.

1) 1 min
    2) 1 min
    3) 8 hr
    4) 5/15 min
    5) 8 hr - reward: Atrophinus (life/assa)
    6) 8 hr - reward: Slobberjaw (life/harvest)
    7) 5 min
    8) 8 hr - reward: Ivory (air)
    9) 8 hr - reward: Yulegon (life/dim)
    10) 5/15 min
    11) 8 hr
    12) 5/15 min
    13) 5/15 min
    14) 5/15 min
    15) 5/15 min
    16) 8hr reward: Great father frost (epic) (life/dip/harvest/arti)
    Repost from another website to update the minion list for the 2014 Fae Yule minions

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Gagner View Post
    Repost from another website to update the minion list for the 2014 Fae Yule minions
    The other two 2014 Fae Yule minions are Rudy and Nightbringer from the "2014 Fae Yule Minion Adventure Pack"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I've heard from some players that you need at least one person in the raid who has the achieve. I'll need to re-confirm though.
    The raid I helped run to get this had about five higher-end guild members and the rest from guilds that maybe saw Greenscale before 3.0. While I can not confirm, I believe I can safely say that if the raider from Vendetta did not have it, no one in that raid had it. To be honest though, I thought the firewalls achievement from Maelforge would have been the way to get the card than merely killing Mags...based on the flavor text on the card.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Quote Originally Posted by Battleslash View Post
    I have Omi as well. I got it from the Goboro Reef puzzle and I've ran it less than 10 times. I only had Ornipteryx, Shuffles, and Mark collected before. It might have been from completing the speed run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    my omi was also from goboro reef, perhaps each of the puzzles has one minion unique to it?

would make sense why omi isnt as commonly seen since the reef is the worst to farm.
    Thanks for the clarification Battleslash and Caldern! I've updated the database to reflect the more precise information.

Well than it's from Goboro Reef puzzle because I did Draumheim and Tarken at least 50+ times each.
    Sorry about the imprecise information on Omi's whereabouts Snap - must have been annoying doing them over and over without luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagner View Post
    Thanks for the information Gagner! It's great to hear the adventure progression is static, and thanks to Siddar for the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    The raid I helped run to get this had about five higher-end guild members and the rest from guilds that maybe saw Greenscale before 3.0. While I can not confirm, I believe I can safely say that if the raider from Vendetta did not have it, no one in that raid had it. To be honest though, I thought the firewalls achievement from Maelforge would have been the way to get the card than merely killing Mags...based on the flavor text on the card.
    For now it definitely seems safer to just not include the achievement so players aren't put off by it. If there's any complaints from players that they didn't receive the card than I'll re-add the achievement information.

Not sure how Golden Devourer was spawned, but you receive the minion card of the same name from the quest. The quest is the same as a carnage. Starts with 12 stam and is earth/assassination.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    Not sure how Golden Devourer was spawned, but you receive the minion card of the same name from the quest. The quest is the same as a carnage. Starts with 12 stam and is earth/assassination.
    Looks like he's spawned by a player going into Nightmare Coast and going into the cave behind the 1st boss. [Instructions]

Unfortunately the boss is getting harder and harder to take down since there's not much incentive to do it more than once to get quest completion. Thus, a ton of guilds that did it the first time it spawned who have 1k+ Hit are no longer doing it and you're left with even 120+ player runs failing due to lack of Hit.

Hopefully they may nerf the boss a bit and perhaps also reduce the rewards slightly so people can get the minion card. You are correct in saying how the major guilds have done it and now it is left to the casual gamers, casual guilds to try it. So far the number of attempts I have had with at least 4-5 raid groups have failed dismally. It is seriously looking like a gift to the top guilds at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanray View Post
    Hopefully they may nerf the boss a bit and perhaps also reduce the rewards slightly so people can get the minion card. You are correct in saying how the major guilds have done it and now it is left to the casual gamers, casual guilds to try it. So far the number of attempts I have had with at least 4-5 raid groups have failed dismally. It is seriously looking like a gift to the top guilds at this stage.
    Telnedra is holding a Golden Devourer kill event on Wolfsbane on 27th Dec at 6pm PST. That's 1pm Sunday (28th) for AEST.

That one could potentially bring a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Telnedra is holding a Golden Devourer kill event on Wolfsbane on 27th Dec at 6pm PST. That's 1pm Sunday (28th) for AEST.

That one could potentially bring a kill.
    I will have to set a reminder for this one. I scoured the channels for any announcements for this event and scored zero so this can be good to get in on. Now I just need to check whether Qld is the same time as AEST, or if I am on DST atm.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: It's 12noon Qld time
    Last edited by Alanray; 12-25-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: change

Default steamskin

just found steamskin while killing the sicklehorns at 5178 4967 in stonefield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast