+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Thank you for the information Noshei! Will have to give that a go. If any achievements are needed, it probably relates to the 'Wall of Fire'-type achievement for Maelforge which requires you dodge waves.
    It might also require any and all of the other wave-dodging achievements. IE Waterproof, Backdraft Dodger, and A Dance For Twenty.

Shadowlander

I received Cresaphin from an IA in Goboro Reef. Was put directly in rift loot bag, not from cache.
    Last edited by Iskae; 11-10-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Ra'Aran of Fate requires no achievements from the Maelforge fight. You just need to kill Magicillan and port up to Maelforge's platform.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Marile and Voldax are listed as unknown: they are from nightmare rifts. They both dropped out of nightmare rift boxes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskae View Post
    I received Cresaphin from an IA in Goboro Reef. Was put directly in rift loot bag, not from cache.
    Finally I got my first drop from a nightmare rift. And I also got Cresaphin but from a nm rift I directly into the loot bag.

I got Nado in loot bag of a Nightmare Rift IV, It's already in database, but listed as (unknown).

Got both Sulfus and Scarbite today which you have but not their limits. Both even though blue start at 10/10.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Noxie, listed as unknown, is also from a nightmare rift.

Thank you everyone for the information! I've updated the database! It's looking like it is quite possible that some of the drops from Nightmare Rifts are also drops from Instant Adventures and perhaps as general mob drops as well.

Soulwalker

here's another hidden minion to add to your list:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4950189

keep it up the good work

Hello all,

i am the player that got Fluffy minion.
    I had Fluffy pet out when i joined in Karthan Ridge, i didin't die, we won the bg, i had out 1 minion assassin 8 hours adventure and another minion hunting and earth 10 hours adventure. No pvp title up, i had The bad dream title (from NM rift I master).
    When i come out the bg i got a loot bag, inside i found the minion.
    After few minutes i did another bg, fluffy pet out, i won and when i came out i got another loot bag, inside Fluffy pet.
    This week i found 3 Fluffy pet, two of the them inside the pvp chest reward, the last one inside the loot bag after i won the bg.

Pls make Fluffy pet bound to account instead bind of pickup. So i can trade it to my alts.

Hope this can be helpfull.

Regards

Arkanja@Zaviel
    Last edited by Arkanja; 02-24-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Didn't see these on the list

Snowball life/harvest
    Roshin earth/death
    Tiller hunting/harvest
    Knifebeak air/harvest
    Eelo earth/assassination
    Gurock earth/water
    Joloral Ragetide water/assassination
    Ritualist Madina air/assassination
    Makirn life/assassination
    Queen Zr'Bzz air/life

Thank you for the information everyone! Up to 136 minion cards and 3 hidden ones found!

The Fluffy card gave me an idea. I tried to do Scourge of the Sands today with my Kyloe out, but the event failed with only 2 camps left to kill but I was thinking maybe if the event is completed with the Kyloe companion summoned a card MIGHT drop. Anyways it's worth a try if you have the companion and the event spawns.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by some1232 View Post
    The Fluffy card gave me an idea. I tried to do Scourge of the Sands today with my Kyloe out, but the event failed with only 2 camps left to kill but I was thinking maybe if the event is completed with the Kyloe companion summoned a card MIGHT drop. Anyways it's worth a try if you have the companion and the event spawns.
    You know, I was thinking that exact same thing yesterday. Although I was adding in full sand covered set, riding the rep mount in my mind, which is probably beyond what can actually be checked by the system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast