+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39
Like Tree219Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

has anyone gotten the 250 minion achieve? I had hoped perhaps they might have added in a few more during Sumerfest and possibly added in some new way/means to obtain some of the Xarth Mire event minions. They were really rare and people just don't really do that zone event anymore.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Proud Member of GraySkull"

Soulwalker

Hi all,

The following is a link to my version of the Minion Card Database started by Jonus/RiftGrate, so very long ago. Please feel free to grab a copy for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Here's where I need help/assistance, whether from @dev or @community, with the following...

1. As far as I can tell, there are 245 minions. That means I'm either missing out on 5 minions OR we are 5 minions short for the achievement. If you could please check your own collections against the above spreadsheet so we can know either way, that would be appreciated.

Note: Of the 245 minions, 4 minions are just no longer available. That is, if you haven't got them by now, you can't get them anymore. [Sir Razerton] promotion, [The Golden Devourer] event that no longer occurs, [Trent] charity bundle, and [Zendi] The Wilds Pack.

Note: Wish I'd known sooner about the 7 missing minions from uncle stan's loot table. Would have helped with not wasting time and resources on the lures and fishing... However, Salvatrix has mentioned that they will be made available again sometime "soon" via other avenues.

2. If anyone could provide actual level 25 values for the following minions that would also be very much appreciated.

Zone Event - Cracking Xarth's Skull
    [Airoldus]
    [Arcane Cannon]
    [Bloodrot The Feaster]
    [Eailziana]
    [Hexathel]
    [Living Vine Wall]
    [Mudthumper The Mulcher]
    [Razorleaf Matriarch]
    [Thexahel]

Extra Life 2016
    [Sera]

These I guess are more directed @dev,

3. One of the minions [Pirex Flashfire] has a maximum score of 23. It's the only minion with this maximum. All other maximums are 25, 24, 20 or 18. Is this intended? Just seems a little out of place...

4. There was mention sometime ago about collecting the Minon Seasonal Adventure Chains into collectible book(s). Is this still maybe/possibly happening? I ask because I've always wondered where Ms. Meles was hiding... and what happened to Mitch on Day 10 and Day 18...

5. Will Seasonal Minion(s) and/or the Seasonal Adventure Chain(s) ever be coming back? The last Seasonal Minion was [Jolly Hellbug] Fae Yule 2016 and the last Seasonal Adventure Chain was [Valzor] Autumn Harvest 2016.

6. The portraits for the minions [Ahgnox] and [Mark] are incorrectly placed. It's a minor visual bug, but I guess I'll use this opportunity to bug report it one last time.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Rift Chaser

Additional ones missing. Drop/Acquisition method is unknown, they may not even be able to be acquired or may not be implemented.

---
    Ducklar (17 fire, 18 water) - If it looks like a minion, acts like a minion, and sounds like a minion, then it's probably a minion.
    Iazoch ( 18 life, 7 artifact) -
    Rakanarth (17 diplomacy, 18 artifact) - Plays the drums, but is always envious of the lead bard.

The following do not have complete data bu exist in the game files.
    ---
    Fire Imp
    Water Imp
    REUSE ( 7 life, 7 death, 17 diplomacy) - Wanna little Capt'n in ya?
    ---

It would be interesting to see (similar to the wardrobe interface), a list of all the minions and which ones you are missing? Something like that if its possible.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Proud Member of GraySkull"

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeles View Post
    Additional ones missing. Drop/Acquisition method is unknown, they may not even be able to be acquired or may not be implemented.

---
    Ducklar (17 fire, 18 water) - If it looks like a minion, acts like a minion, and sounds like a minion, then it's probably a minion.
    Iazoch ( 18 life, 7 artifact) -
    Rakanarth (17 diplomacy, 18 artifact) - Plays the drums, but is always envious of the lead bard.

The following do not have complete data bu exist in the game files.
    ---
    Fire Imp
    Water Imp
    REUSE ( 7 life, 7 death, 17 diplomacy) - Wanna little Capt'n in ya?
    ---
    Thank you. Did not know these existed. However, I will refrain from adding them as, like you said, I also can't find any way to obtain them, so I don't think they're officially in-game. So I'll wait for confirmation on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    It would be interesting to see (similar to the wardrobe interface), a list of all the minions and which ones you are missing? Something like that if its possible.
    Agreed. That would be really helpful.

Xly
    Plane Touched

From a long forgotten site:

Rarest companion pets are Night Owl (562; Extra Life 2014), Ducklar (118; Live Stream Giveaways) and Loner (27; Tarken It All achievement).

https://riftgrate.com/2015/03/06/4-y...graphic-codes/

And another hint, Rakanarth is probably from NMR:

* Corrected some overtuned abilities on the Nightmare rift bosses Bokrunor and Rakanarth.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-3-0-Hotfixes
    Last edited by Xly; 09-18-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    From a long forgotten site:

Rarest companion pets are Night Owl (562; Extra Life 2014), Ducklar (118; Live Stream Giveaways) and Loner (27; Tarken It All achievement).

https://riftgrate.com/2015/03/06/4-y...graphic-codes/

And another hint, Rakanarth is probably from NMR:

* Corrected some overtuned abilities on the Nightmare rift bosses Bokrunor and Rakanarth.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-3-0-Hotfixes
    Interesting, thanks for the links. I guess the minion card Rakanarth could be a rare drop from that same mob. Though the thought of having to do more NMRs just to test this out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39