+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Minion Card Database has been updated with the attribute value changes to the 2015 Fae Yule Minions. Changes made after RIFT 3.5 Hotfix #2.

Grish - 7 Air 7 Fire 17 Artifact
    Sundereth - 15 Air 10 Hunting 7 Assassination
    Atrophinius the Festive - 7 Earth 7 Life 18 Hunting
    Xharlion - 12 Air 17 Life 7 Hunting
    Seoras - 20 Air 5 Dimension 5 Assassination
    Grendelkhan - 15 Water 7 Diplomacy 7 Dimension 10 Assassination

Previously there were two cards at 27, and two at 29.
    Now all of them are 24 or 25.

Kind of a shame not a single one made it above 25.

Soulwalker

Default Yulogon name typo

Can't believe I'm the only one that has noticed that Yulogon is actually spelled Yulelogon (at least according to my minion card list in-game.

Sennarrion

Thank you for the correction Sennarrion! I've updated the database with the changes. Apologies for taking so long - kind of slipped through the cracks.

Soulwalker

Default Zathral

Oh the minion card spreadsheet, it has Zathral being listed as a drop as from only a NMR 1 or 3, though I received it tonight from a NMR 2. If anyone else can confirm they received it from a NMR2 as well please, so the spreadsheet can be updated?

Thanks for the awesome spreedsheet btw!

Soulwalker

Looks like a new chain adventure.

Posted here as well:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5176029

Thanks for the info! That looks very interesting - Rare and chain!

Jonus, this is not a new chain, there is a chance now that any old adventure can be randomly turned to "credit" adventure

Rift Disciple

Not sure if you got the message sent over a month ago but here's Courage:
    http://i.imgur.com/fvUTi9c.jpg

Soulwalker

Got another rare chain adventure:

Soulwalker

Default The way minion adventures appear to work.

Starting to look like minion adventures follow these rules:

There are 5 levels of adventures in each deck, similar to equipment and artifacts, main differences are: There are no common (white) adventures and the rare (blue) level is actually blue-green (cyan).

From tons of adventures run, I'm guessing the high level (gold/red) cards are less likely to be drawn, are more challenging to get a 6-star result from, and have (slightly) better quality rewards.

1) Start of day (server time):

a) a certain number ot "rare/credit" adventures are marked from the regular deck, in 5/15 deck and 8h decks. Which adventures are marked in which deck appears to stay fixed untl the next end of day reset.

b) the working decks are drawn randomly from all available adventures, including the "chains" (which may also have rare/credit diamond on them now) and cards added by attractors for current adventures. I am unsure if the current running/finished adventures are always included in the day's deck, or whether they just go to the "discard pile" once claimed.

c) the decks are shuffled and the top adventure for each deck takes it's place in the queue, ready for the day's adventures.

2) During the day:

a) cards can be added to the decks, mostly from attractors being played, and removed, and from chains becoming active, or being advanced/completed. But I'm reasonably certain that not every card available can come up in each day's rotation.

b) from what I can tell, the various "chains" once added to the decks, are always there. But, most of them once completed never come up again, the only exception I'm aware of, is the chain resulting in getting the Tasuil minion. Since completing this, I've run it twice more, other than adding a little flavor and complexity, these adventures seem to be normal adventures with some extra restrictions. I managed to buy Muirden, Nightbringer and Rudy on the AH (I didn't start with Rift until July 2015) and the chains for Fae Yule 2014 and Summerfest 2015 worked properly at much later dates. As an aside I ran the 2014 and 2015 Fae Yule chains at the same time, and both completed normally.

The minion database has been invaluable, according to it, I'm only missing 25 out of 206 minions currently. A couple will probably never be mine (someone is selling a Rough Raptor on Wolfsbane for 25k plat, a bit out of my reach). But most of the rest, I'll get in due time. Until then I will continue to overwork the ones I do have, and keep an eye out for the missing ones.

Sennarrion

Default Updated Minion Card Database

Here's a copy of RiftGrate's database, used with permission as posted, and updated to reflect most recent changes.

Minion Card Database
    Last edited by Siomhain; 05-26-2016 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Tinyurl link implemented to replace lengthy Google doc url

Plane Touched

Filling in some ? and U in the current list:

Courage - 18/17 Hunting/Harvesting, Max 18
    Grace - 18/17 Hunting/Diplomacy, Max 18
    Nessie - 17/18 Hunting/Diplomacy, Max 18
    Patches - 17/18 Diplomacy/Dimensions, Max 18

Also:
    Grendelkhan is 15/7/7/10 now with a max of 25 total
    Haligan the Pyretouched has a max total of 25 now (attributes are listed correctly)
    Zendi's max is 24, not 25

Love the thread and the database!

I believe there are more than 200 now.. By your sheet it shows a total of I think 199 starting at column 2 and ending at 200. I think I have 200/201 and I know there are I think 2 more I don't have.. Anyone know the total?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

Default Mitch

Soulwalker

Default Nice database!

I have cloned the file and did some updates on it:
    - one more column that show me which minions i still miss
    - added a formula for the max stats of the minions
    - added summerfest and automn minions
    - updated the info on some of tthe minions (like Snowball) coz i did got them while fishing with Uncle Stan's Secret Lure
    * i did changes only on "Minions Cards" sheet.
    my version of the database

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast