+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

An epic minion with two element stats??? I sure hope that's a bug and will be fixed before the release.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    An epic minion with two element stats??? I sure hope that's a bug and will be fixed before the release.
    I actually like to use these types of minions when I spam 5-15m adventures. Its much faster to just find a duel element or duel profession minion than scroll through and find the 2-3 minions that match 100%.

I refuse to use a minion addon. I still cant believe Trion allows them. They changed the core concept of how minions are played and they make botting super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzalotus View Post
    Was supposed to come with 3.4, but seems it gave it already. The companion isn't here yet, it seems.
    Ooo, thanks for the link Dazzalotus! Kind of sub-par (2 elements) for something in a costly pack.

Looks like 'Zendi' is the butterfly-with-stinger mob from the Planetouched Wilds. MassivelyOP has a screenshot of the mob here.
    Last edited by Jonus; 08-08-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I actually like to use these types of minions when I spam 5-15m adventures. Its much faster to just find a duel element or duel profession minion than scroll through and find the 2-3 minions that match 100%.

I refuse to use a minion addon. I still cant believe Trion allows them. They changed the core concept of how minions are played and they make botting super easy.
    The problem with only matching one stat is that the rewards (according to the stars) are also lessened, usually. With two stats matching and using a max-leveled minion, you will get 25 toward the results, vs 8 or 17.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Was supposed to come with 3.4, but seems it gave it already. The companion isn't here yet, it seems.
    So did you actually receive the minion card with the $99 pack? I bought the pack yesterday, but none of my toons got the minion card....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

yes. check your minion window

Okay, I will, thanks. [I guess it must auto-collect - I never saw anything about it, so didn't occur to me to check for it. You'd think I would have seen a new level 1 minion though....]
    Last edited by Narcise; 08-10-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Telaran

Default Just, wow.

Zendi maxes out at 18 Earth/ 17 wind, no other attributes, 30 stamina. Not worth the trouble to level to max.

Minion Card Database-zendi.png

Yea, it's not very inspiring; although I guess you get a 'first look' at one of the Planetouched Wilds' mobs. Thanks for the info on the max attributes Noseeum!

It makes me sad that they created a useless epic minion as a reward for buying that pack. One less reason to buy it.
    Last edited by Golden; 08-24-2015 at 08:15 AM.

New card on the PTS:

Minion Card: Spirit Kite. Rewarded from completing "Master of the Wild" achievement, which requires you to complete all Planetouched Wilds achievements.

Interestingly, the card starts with a value of 3 for Dimension and Artifact attributes. Never seen that before. Will it have unique max attributes? Or will it still converge to 12 12 12 12?

Jonus, it's been a while but it s possible to view the stats of level 25 minions as long as you know the item #. I still have the slash command saved to a word document. I *think* I gave it to you one day? I'll have to find my thumb drive that has the document saved to it and post here for ya. That way no minions attributes will ever be a secret

Been trying but I think I am unable to find the max attributes because I can only link the item from achievement window, not the collected minion itself.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-06-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Spirit Kite minion card has been adjusted in the latest PTS Update.
    Now starts with 12 stamina and attributes are 1 Life 1 Hunting and 1 Harvesting.

General of Telara

Zendi has been changed on the PTS to:

1 Wind
    1 Hunting
    3 Artifact
    1 Assassination
    12 Stamina

Edit: Its been changed again to:

1 Wind
    3 Hunting
    3 Artifact
    1 Assassination
    12 Stamina
    Last edited by Accol; 10-04-2015 at 12:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast