+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

fished up using stans super secret and ridiculously hard to get lure
    Last edited by caduto; 07-18-2015 at 12:57 AM.

found using uncle stans super secret orange tier so why the hell should it be easy lure

Telaran

I just got Mech Anik. I was doing 1 min missions to level Una and Captain Quaq to 10
    when suddenly i got an arclight achievement and the card in the mail. It isn't even
    Arclight promo week.

@Solaura and caduto - Thank you for posting up those minion cards! Looks like this (and the common dimension items) are probably what Morticus meant when he said he had updated the loot table for Stan's lure.

@Darktwo - Trion enabled the arclight promo week adventures so that they would work outside the promo week, due to player feedback.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    @Darktwo - Trion enabled the arclight promo week adventures so that they would work outside the promo week, due to player feedback.
    Even if i don't have Jineth and never ever touched arclight stuff in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    Even if i don't have Jineth and never ever touched arclight stuff in any way?
    The Arclight Ascendency (Rider) and Arclight Infiltration (Lifter) are different promo weeks and contain different adventures. The Lifter ones are in 5min/15min, 8hr and 10hr and require the attractor minion Jineth.

The Rider one is in the 1min deck and doesn't require Jineth.

Both were enabled outside of the promo weeks so you can do them at any time.
    Last edited by Jonus; 07-18-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Default Confused about one thing

I've read through the Minion System Guide and have been using the Minion Card Database for a few months now and one thing is still confusing me. I understand the adding of attributes such as 7+18 for a max attribute of 25. That's basic math. I even understand only adding the highest two stats from cards that have 3 or more attributes, since you're not going to run into many (if any) adventures that call for more than two attributes.

However.... What I don't understand is how 17+18=18. Am I missing something? I have not been able to find any information that states "You add the the attributes to come up with the max attribute except in the case of all those cards that have 17 in one and 18 in the other. In the case of a 17 and an 18, you only get 18 towards the max attribute."

What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurewe View Post
    I've read through the Minion System Guide and have been using the Minion Card Database for a few months now and one thing is still confusing me. I understand the adding of attributes such as 7+18 for a max attribute of 25. That's basic math. I even understand only adding the highest two stats from cards that have 3 or more attributes, since you're not going to run into many (if any) adventures that call for more than two attributes.

However.... What I don't understand is how 17+18=18. Am I missing something? I have not been able to find any information that states "You add the the attributes to come up with the max attribute except in the case of all those cards that have 17 in one and 18 in the other. In the case of a 17 and an 18, you only get 18 towards the max attribute."

What did I miss?
    Basically the cards with 17+18 use the same 'group' of attributes.
    Notice that all adventures will require one element attribute + one 'profession' attribute.

So each adventure takes one attribute from:
    • Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life and Death.
    and one attribute from:
    • Hunting, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Dimension, Artifact and Assassination.

All 17+18 minion cards use the same attribute group.
    So for instance, the minion card might have 17 Earth 18 Air. But adventures don't have 2 elements or 2 profession attributes. It's always one element, one profession.
    Thus, the max attribute score you can get is 18 (when going on an Air adventure), in this example.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    All 17+18 minion cards use the same attribute group.
    So for instance, the minion card might have 17 Earth 18 Air. But adventures don't have 2 elements or 2 profession attributes. It's always one element, one profession.
    Thus, the max attribute score you can get is 18 (when going on an Air adventure), in this example.
    OK. I hadn't thought about that. Now it makes sense. Thanks!

There WERE dual profession or dual element missions during Fae Yule, so presumably you'd get 35 points on those. However, missions like that have not been spotted since.

There are also a few 1min xp-only missions that have 2 elements (the Arclight ones), but since that's useless for maxed minions, I'd guess it doesn't matter for the multiple-stat minions.
    Last edited by Golden; 07-21-2015 at 09:25 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Hello,
    i didn't check if someone posted it but this week i fished Bloop minion with the the stan super secret lure. I have the Ultimate collection edition so i have it alredy and ofc it is soulbound.

Minion Card Database-bloop.jpg

FYI... I was pleasantly surprised when I fished up "Fluffy (H)" with Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure yesterday. Good drops on the lure can be few and far between. But, I hope I get some more Hidden Minion cards.

Nice! Grats on the minion cards.
    It seems like Uncle Stan's Lure can obtain practically all the minion cards from the database - perhaps with the exception of any new cards that pop up prior to an update in the lure's loot table.

Soulwalker

Was supposed to come with 3.4, but seems it gave it already. The companion isn't here yet, it seems.
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast