+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Hi ^^

No idea if you got notified of this already, but...
    In the minion database Tweop is said to drop from an undspecified mob in Gloamwood. I just found, completely by chance, the rare called Gnarl Nighthunter; killed it, and the card dropped
    Dimension Cheerleader of Zaviel --- waving my pom-poms everywhere awesomeness is ^^

Muirden 7 life, 18 hunting, 17 harvesting, 30 stamina

Runald 7 death, 18 hunting, 30 stamina

Billows 7 water 18 dimension, 30 stamina

My Ms Meles is at 10/10/10/10 Life/Death/Hunting/Harvesting at level 22. I want to know what she maxes at nowwwww
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 06-29-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Probably 15/15/15/15....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

@Snags - Thanks for the info Snags! Will update the database!

@forbiddenlake - Thanks for the info forbiddenlake! I reckon Ms Meles will probably max at 12/12/12/12 going by what it's currently at for you. So max 24 attribute score. Nothing has gone above 25 attribute score and other 4+ attribute minions tend to be 12 per attribute.

Soulwalker

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley393 View Post
    Knifebeak dropped from a mob in droughtlands, and I also got Hogrol in Stillmoor.
    I got Knifebeak just now from a mob in Droughtlands. I think it was the rare mob Koglok. http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Rift_Mob:Koglok I know for sure it was at the Southern edge of Carrion Heights! So either a Heights Stalker or Koglok.

Thanks for the info Kenjitsuka. Given the other gloamwood rare mob drop (and Pyrestorm), it's probably not a surprise that Knifebeak drops from a rare as well. I don't think any of the mob-dropped minion cards actually drop from a non-rare mob.

I got Knifebeak from Uncle Stan's fishing lure a couple days ago. I keep forgetting to check if the ones I've got from fishing so far are already in the database, sorry.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Ravi is 7/18 fire/dim and Ms Meles is indeed 12/12/12/12. Both 30 stamina.

Thanks for the info Narcise and forbiddenlake! Uncle Stan's lure seems to be able to obtain almost every kind of minion so it's just left as a footer in the database (instead of including it in every description). Updating the database for Ravi and Ms Meles now!

I'll check the footer against the others I've got and see if there's any not already there. I really love the database, makes looking for specifics so much easier!

[These are the others I've got from the lure: Nixtoc, Omi, Snottongue, and Azach]
    Last edited by Narcise; 07-03-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Thanks for the info Kenjitsuka. Given the other gloamwood rare mob drop (and Pyrestorm), it's probably not a surprise that Knifebeak drops from a rare as well. I don't think any of the mob-dropped minion cards actually drop from a non-rare mob.
    Nah, I just got Steamskin in Stonefield (The Harrow) from a rotting ghoul. Got Knifebeak
    twice in 2 days in Droughtlands, each time during the hunting dailies, once off a harpy and
    once of a prowler.

Not sure if it has been mentioned in here already, but I just fished up Minion Card: Snowball from deep water in Moonshade Highlands with the super secret lure. It's the first time I've seen the minion card so not sure if it's unique to deep water (or even if the location matters at all).
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

And I got Acalan from Unc Stan's lure in deep water in the ocean by Tempest Bay.
    Last edited by Narcise; 07-07-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Jari

Just another one with... yeah, useless attributes

Btw I bet it drops from those mobs: http://rift.magelo.com/en/npc/1032823699 but can't confirm that by myself

Not sure if anyone else posted this Minion Card yet, but just in case no one has...

Got it through Stans Lure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast