+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #436
    Rift Team

I investigated this a little and things look fine on our end. I tested locally and was able to get those attracted adventures. It's definitely unusual that you haven't seen an attracted adventure yet, but it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility, though I'd say it's starting to approach 'buy a lottery ticket' sort of luck.

If it continues for another week give me a PM and I'll poke your minion system a bit and see if I can make it behave properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomb View Post
    I seem to have a problem with Doreen: she attracts adventures in 1 min and 5/15 min stacks, but I have yet to see her attract an adventure in the 8h stack. This is even though I have her up on a 1 min adventure twice a day to launch 5 long adventures since she was launched.

I haven't seen any 10h adventures attracted by her either, but I don't do enough to worry about that. For the 8h adventures though, it seems to be becoming statistically significant that I've seen none when each new adventure has a 10% chance of being attracted by Doreen for almost 2 weeks now.

Ok. I started keeping track this morning just to have correct numbers and not gut feelings. I'll also post if I get a Doreen attracted adventure, and will track the numbers for a while to see if it all comes back to normal.

Initially I was sending Jineth, Herim, then Doreen on missions, always making sure that Doreen's mission wasn't finished before I sent a minion on a long mission in the slot used by Herim before (i.e. time it so there is enough time to claim Jineth and Herim missions ad send other minions on long missions before Doreen is done). I thought the other artifact attractor minions might interfere, so I've been sending only Doreen while I send others on long adventures now.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #438
    Rift Team

You don't need to worry about it not being completed. It's perfectly fine and intended that an attractor minion can sit on a complete but claimable adventure and be able to attract adventures.

You are correct that Herim and Jineth would 'interfere', though it wouldn't prevent, just skew the numbers: Assume 36 normal adventures in the 8hr deck, Doreen at level 15+ would add 4, and Jineth and Herim at level 15+ would add 6 artifact adventures to the 'deck'.

Ok. I started keeping track this morning just to have correct numbers and not gut feelings. I'll also post if I get a Doreen attracted adventure, and will track the numbers for a while to see if it all comes back to normal.

Initially I was sending Jineth, Herim, then Doreen on missions, always making sure that Doreen's mission wasn't finished before I sent a minion on a long mission in the slot used by Herim before (i.e. time it so there is enough time to claim Jineth and Herim missions ad send other minions on long missions before Doreen is done). I thought the other artifact attractor minions might interfere, so I've been sending only Doreen while I send others on long adventures now.

There's something beyond my science understanding going on. But almost as expected the game waited for me to complain abuot very bad luck to give me 2 adventures attracted by Doreen in a row.

False alarm, thanks for reading
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #440
    Rift Team

It's well known amongst software engineers (and really all computing professionals) that computers get a perverse pleasure from trolling humans in such a manner.

There's something beyond my science understanding going on. But almost as expected the game waited for me to complain abuot very bad luck to give me 2 adventures attracted by Doreen in a row.

False alarm, thanks for reading

With the recent special fishing lures fishing up minion cards, I'm curious as to whether the special lures can fish up all minions from the complete minion table. If that is the case, I might stop updating the minion database for every minion found to include 'Fishing' and lure info in the Details section and instead put the information on the main tab and below the minion table.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    With the recent special fishing lures fishing up minion cards, I'm curious as to whether the special lures can fish up all minions from the complete minion table. If that is the case, I might stop updating the minion database for every minion found to include 'Fishing' and lure info in the Details section and instead put the information on the main tab and below the minion table.
    I was wondering that too. I got Anuxy using the tradable version of the lure. I was excited too since I didn't have the reputation to get him otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoxo View Post
    I was wondering that too. I got Anuxy using the tradable version of the lure. I was excited too since I didn't have the reputation to get him otherwise.
    Yea, looking at all the minion drops in Reltub's Stan Lure Loot Table Thread, it seems like there's existing minion cards from PvP, Notoriety, Mob Drop and even from Artifact Set Reward, so the fished up cards don't seem to be restricted to one source.

Default Caduceus Rise - Snuggles

I'll have to look further (haven't seen a post on this)... but last week a guildmate got a minion card drop from Snuggles (yellow mob spider) in Caduceus Rise - Master mode. I ran it last week and this week with no luck... but I did get an epic pet drop from Snuggles.

Thanks for the info DmgIncGM. I've been skipping out on my bi-weekly MMCR's but with this info I might have to go back in.

A new minion card was added to the discovery logs: Keavy. Uncommon rarity; no other information known. I'm guessing it's another fished-up minion card from Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure/Lure of Planar Distortion.

Soulwalker

New Minions with the summerfest for credit

Minion Card Database-newminion1.png
    So far I have the sequence 5m,5m,15m,8hr and you get

Minion Card Database-newminion2.png

and then 15m and the an 8hr and you get Keavy
    Last edited by delurin; 06-10-2015 at 11:11 AM. Reason: update

Soulwalker

It looks like Keavy is also found in the summerfest quest line
    Minion Card Database-newminion3.png

however most likely there is another way to get it. I got shard first for the other minion in the quest line and did not for this one. There is a small chance that someone was also running the chain on Laethys and just barely beat me to it

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

After Keavy came Ravi, Kre'll, and Ms. Meles.

Ravi:
    Minion Card Database-ravi.jpg

Kre'll:
    Minion Card Database-krell.jpg

Ms. Meles
    Minion Card Database-ms.-meles.jpg
    Last edited by Feendish; 06-10-2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Put in wrong minion and can't spell...long day.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks for the info delurin and Feendish!

Hmm. Kre'll is an existing card gained from RIFT Store with Pelagic Order: Honored. Strange for it to appear as a 'new' Summerfest card. All the other Summerfest cards have 12 starting stamina, so maybe Kre'll isn't part of the chain and there's still a 5th one to go after?

Either that or Trion sneaked in an existing card into the mix. After all, the tooltip for Muirden never stated "new" cards :P

Quote Originally Posted by delurin View Post
    It looks like Keavy is also found in the summerfest quest line
    Attachment 23985

however most likely there is another way to get it. I got shard first for the other minion in the quest line and did not for this one. There is a small chance that someone was also running the chain on Laethys and just barely beat me to it
    Gordi@Zaviel found Keavy in the discovery logs on the 7th of June, so I'm guessing someone must have fished it up using Stan's lure, since Stan's lure seems to be able to fish up a broad range of minion cards (perhaps even from the full minion card table!)
    Last edited by Jonus; 06-10-2015 at 04:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast