+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    This is intentional. Jineth was originally designed to be the intro to attractor minions and only attract adventures during the promotional period. By doing those adventures you'd get Herim who was/is the first 'real' attractor minion who provided 2 adventures the entire time.
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

doing the tasuil quest chain over and over again really doesnt bother me. it breaks up the monotony of putting card after card on adventure while trying to level.
    i have always had plenty of stamina on these cards so havnt become 'stuck' like some others, tho i understand this could be a problem if you are exhausting those cards to level them all the time.

what upsets me most is that by having to choose those cards to complete the quest line, i am giving them xp and they are slowly leveling up. which is fine for four of the cards, which i consider to be 'useful cards' as they have planar+gather attributes. but pyrestorm is air+fire and c1-0n3 is paper+dagger, both useless cards which i would normally have no intention of leveling past level 1, but they are both creeping up my deck as i have to do this chain over and over and use those cards.
    could you possibly change it so pyrestorm is fire+paper and c1-0n3 is air+dagger?

also, on completion of the chain multiple times, it is rather disappointing to get no 'special' reward. if you are looking for ideas on what to include as rewards, look no further than my artifact collections, missing a ton of orange bounties in there ;)

Found some rather OP cards!

^ Those are the stats of a Rough Raptor card @ lvl 25 also.

In no way are the above cards real. Its just me messing around having fun
    Last edited by Turntablist; 03-25-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Tasuil quest chain

Hi,

I am up to doing the chain stage where you send each minion out on their own titled adventure.

To speed up this adventure costs 45 adventurine. Today I did this for the 4th minion at 17:56 and the next popped up and was completed at 18:14. So the cooldown must be relatively small and I was relatively lucky. I was able to finish the 6th minion at 19:18. I was then able to get the chain for Quaq at 19:20, with the follow up for C1 as the next mission and the final chain right after. I then finished the Guards chain for 45 (leaving Quaq/C1 on their missions) and 2 cards later got the Lil' Reggie. By 20:22 I have finished the 3 chains, so now just waiting for Tasuil.

From some testing I think that to get the chain to start you need to have either Una and/or Rirnef on an adventure, and maybe at the same time. The chain doesn't start straight away, but possibly follows a cooldown, where the adventure is shuffled in the deck. Once the chain starts it doesn't need any help in continuing.

Once I have finished and obtained the hidden minion, I'll try and work out what the starting conditions are to get the items in the deck, but I've been starting with Una and Rirnef and have found that the missions seem to start within the hour (or so). I don't have any buffs and have had it work on a 53 questing and also a 65 sitting in sanctum and also in draumheim.

Thought I'd offer some help, hopefully someone will work it out exactly, so that folks can avoid the start condition so they don't get the 'blocking' quest chains.
    Last edited by Deathgrrl; 03-26-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I killed him today on my shard and got the minion. Also I noticed a 10 hour quest that seems to give this card. you wouldn't believe it I didn't have a full minion with the 2 stats since sent with 20 point Fire and only got 3 stars, didn't get minion.
    What about the 10-hour quest made you think there might be a possibility to get the card from it?

Get ready for 3.2 this Wednesday, April 15th. There will be several 4-adventure Attractor Minions on the RIFT Store -> Pets -> Minions. There will also be one crafted Attractor Minion for each of the main professions that don't already have them: Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Artificer, Runecrafter and Outfitter.

Soulwalker

Default New Mission

Came across a new mission today in the 8hr slot Build Arclight Lifter Replacement Parts
    Earth Artifact mission cost 120 adventurine and had a magnet on the mission card. Not sure what it is and didnt think until sending it to take a screen shot. I had Inspector Herim, Jineth and lvl 6 Doreen on adventures

Edit I got another one this time I checked and the magnet says that it was attracted by Doreen. It looks like all of the attracted missions will require additional adventurine since I got another one that was attracted by Herim that also cost 120

Edit2 The one from Jineth did not require additional adventurine and I hurried one of the ones that cost adventurine and got a purple bounty which I don't think I have gotten from an 8hr mission before so it might give a little higher results but further testing will be needed
    Last edited by delurin; 04-16-2015 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Updates

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #413
    Rift Team

The costs on those adventures was a bug. As was the tooltip, that adventure is actually attracted by Herim.

Quote Originally Posted by delurin View Post
    Came across a new mission today in the 8hr slot Build Arclight Lifter Replacement Parts
    Earth Artifact mission cost 120 adventurine and had a magnet on the mission card. Not sure what it is and didnt think until sending it to take a screen shot. I had Inspector Herim, Jineth and lvl 6 Doreen on adventures

Edit I got another one this time I checked and the magnet says that it was attracted by Doreen. It looks like all of the attracted missions will require additional adventurine since I got another one that was attracted by Herim that also cost 120

Edit2 The one from Jineth did not require additional adventurine and I hurried one of the ones that cost adventurine and got a purple bounty which I don't think I have gotten from an 8hr mission before so it might give a little higher results but further testing will be needed

Soulwalker

I should have specified that the adventure that doreen attracted was not the adventure I was originally talking about it was a separate one that was air and artifact

Soulwalker

Got this after running 1m exp mission in the 5m/15m deck.

Minion Card Database-2015-04-17_213215.jpg

Reward was normal.
    Last edited by PearlJam; 04-17-2015 at 06:37 PM.

@PearlJam - Hmm, that's interesting. There's no 'chain' icon so it's probably not a new adventure chain...but a card requiring an attractor minion is new.

---

Also, as Turntablist pointed out to me yesterday, the 3.2 patch notes included the following line:

* Kepple and Sienna minions now have flavor text.
    As Turntablist pointed out, I didn't have Kepple in the Minion Card Database. Not only that, it doesn't appear on Magelo either.

Only Kepple on Magelo would be a mob named Kepple and a companion pet (ant, with hellbug icon) called Kepple.

Anyone seen this minion card or have any speculations on how to obtain it?

My current thoughts are:
    • Some combination of hellbug companion pet vs killing ants south-west of Droughtlands, or Kepple (ant) companion pet vs killing hellbugs/ants.
    • Might just be a rare drop off the ant mobs in Droughtlands or other locations.
    • A rare drop in general from some kind of caches.
    Last edited by Jonus; 04-17-2015 at 08:58 PM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post

Attachment 23177

Reward was normal.
    what minions did you have out that attracted that card?

Telaran

Attachment 23177

Reward was normal.
    Do the new crafted attractor minions attract missions that need to be completed by specific minions? This whole specific minion mission thing like the chained missions is a bit troublesome to deal with.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #419
    Rift Team

The fact that it requires Cerulean Steel is a bug. I've fixed it internally and it'll go out with the next hotfix.

Attachment 23177

Reward was normal.

delurin mentioned before and someone from Zaviel just linked it, is there a new hidden minion?

I think he is related with the new profesion attractor minions, what do you think?
    Last edited by Kunshi; 04-20-2015 at 11:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast