+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Telaran

So Jineth adventures are supposed to be available again per the patch notes. i have done dozens of 5/15 adventures with him on a 7 hour with 0 attracted adventures. anyone else having luck?

I haven't seen any yet, either. Please, if any of you have, post here about it.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

General of Telara

Edit- never mind I thought I saw a jineth mission today but decided it was something else
    Last edited by Accol; 03-04-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    My problem is that if we had this information before, none of us would spend so much credits. I know, it was my decision, my fault but i never do again a thing like this.
    That's called "elitism" and it's not exactly something to be proud of.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Splodgenessabounds View Post
    That's called "elitism" and it's not exactly something to be proud of.
    to me this is called honesty to (paying) customers.
    If you are a free-to-play player who doesn't want to spend a single euro on this game, fair enough.. but this is a slap in the face to the ones who are supporting the game with money.
    All the events have the same stuffs, if you can't get it this year, suck to be you but you can get it next time the event reoccur... why for this one they made an exception right after? because of crying people not able to complete it during the first occurrence so, to please most of them they changed it in a not fair way (and i'm not even mentioning the hidden internal cooldown for those adventures).
    They're doing a great job with quest chain for minions, but Trion was never been able to be crystal clear with the players, there is always something behind, untold (on purpose or not), their communication with us suck badly.
    so, from now on the protip for everybody is: if they add something new, do not rush it, for sure it will be changed in a week (we saw the same with carnival 10h adventures reward, lesser essences)... do not waste money/currencies because this will punish you, and if the trend will keep like this, many more will stop buying credits (i've stopped my patron 1 month ago, in the past i've never played without patron and i'm playing since the beta).

TL;DR: the word elitism or pay2win is used in the wrong way most of the times..

Telaran

got my pyrestorm minion on 6 th kill, did they patched the drop rate ?
    Last edited by Lathain; 03-05-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Can confirm the Jineth Minion missions are indeed active, managed to get 2x 5/15min ones this morning, took a while for them to rotate through but they are there.

Sent my Minions on 8hr ones before logging but no Arclight missions on them.

Default Archaeologist Herim

Archaeologist Herim has had his stats changed from hunting/artifact to earth/artifact

a much more useful card now.. thank you trion

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lathain View Post
    got my pyrestorm minion on 6 th kill, did they patched the drop rate ?
    Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

Telaran

I have camped Pyrestorm for about a week, a few hours each day, jumping shards every 5-10 minutes. Lots of traffic first few days and no Pyrestorm (didn't jump shard much). I think i had one kill before patch. After patch i found him up four times and got the minion on the last kill. Total of 5 kills.
    Could be that a few of us got lucky or the droprate got a stealth boost.

Archaeologist Herim seem don't work this morning, i sent him in adventure and didn't see any mission

Can anyone confirm they got Pyrestorm on a shard that wasn't theirs.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    Archaeologist Herim seem don't work this morning, i sent him in adventure and didn't see any mission
    The extra mission per adventure slot appears somewhere within each adventure deck. Unless you've gone through an entire deck without seeing it, the extra adventure should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    The extra mission per adventure slot appears somewhere within each adventure deck. Unless you've gone through an entire deck without seeing it, the extra adventure should be there.
    worked fine this time

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    Can anyone confirm they got Pyrestorm on a shard that wasn't theirs.
    I was wondering about this... I actually haven't seen Pyrestorm spawned or corpse since the patch but out of the 80+ times I've killed him at least 12 of those were on my home shard. That would be pretty sick for Trion to make it only drop on home shard off a rare spawn mob that only spawns in two locations in a single zone and then allow shard hoppers to kill him with no chance of a drop... now that I type it out sounds exactly like something Trion would do. I'm just surprised they haven't put a Night Deposit Box at his spawn location where you can insert 405 credits to reduce his spawn timer by 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Winkell; 03-06-2015 at 09:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast