+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Telaran

15/15
    10/10
    4/5
    Out of minion slots.
    700 Adventurine left of 15k.

Out of time.

No Arclight mastery.

I gave up after

~3.5k credits
    ~3k adventurine

and am at
    8/15
    1/10
    1/5

Quote Originally Posted by LostVikings View Post
    15/15
    10/10
    4/5
    Out of minion slots.
    700 Adventurine left of 15k.

Out of time.

No Arclight mastery.

Trion has stated that they are going to make the adventures permanent. ETA: Probably next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    The minion adventurers will be returning permanently in the near future, possibly next week.

Thanks,
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5018323

Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    There is a bonus chest that sometimes spawns at a few locations. I found it on the east side over by the fairy spawns east of the werewolf boss. I think it can spawn in the final boss room too on the back wall. You don't have to kill any bosses to loot it, its just a bonus chest. But its not always in the zone. I would say roughly 33% chance to get one in your zone.
    Thanks got it. Had to go back so a friend could get one and got it from rare boss.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Imported the minions from the XML and from Jonus excel to

http://brincas.no-ip.org/rift/modules.php?name=Minions

now im only missing the max attributes of each minions.

Shadowlander

Default Pyrestorm question

Hi,
    is there any prerequisite or condition or "I don't know what" to have the pyrestorm minion to drop? I have the other 5 minions but can't get this.
    I've killed that rare probably near to 100 times and no minion card yet so I'm thinking there might be something missing.
    And now it doesn't even drop the blue/purples it used to drop before, just brisket.

Any help would be very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Splodgenessabounds View Post
    Hi,
    is there any prerequisite or condition or "I don't know what" to have the pyrestorm minion to drop? I have the other 5 minions but can't get this.
    I've killed that rare probably near to 100 times and no minion card yet so I'm thinking there might be something missing.
    And now it doesn't even drop the blue/purples it used to drop before, just brisket.

I think it is pure damn luck. I tried to kill him while having his card ready to use (no drop) with his card been use no drop

so just be patience

Champion of Telara

Just bad luck.

Ran by him and only saw a corpse (someone else must have just killed). Shard hopped and he was up. Killed but no card. Jumped into a WF and he ended up agro'n me when I exited. And got the card.

Only suggestion is to keep trying. There was no prerequisite afaik nor did I do anything special.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Splodgenessabounds View Post
    Hi,

The prevailing theory is that there isn't a prerequisite, but a few pages back Snedhlep wouldn't confirm or deny there was a prerequisite.

I've killed him over 80 times now with various characters and still haven't gotten a card. Either there is a prerequisite and Trion is being sadistic about it by not confirming or denying, or the drop rate is stupid low/random, or there is a bug associated with this card drop.

All that aside, I personally think it was sadistic to put this on a single mob with only two rare spawn locations for what amounts to an amusing supposed to fun aspect of the game, especially when you consider the drop rates of the other 5 minions. A better move would have just been to have it as a random rare drop for any NT rare. Its not like any of the other "clues" made any sense anyways.

Here is where he wouldn't confirm or deny, its a bit confusing because Snedhelp misinterpreted me complaining about Pyrestorms drop rate as complaining about his attributes someone else misinterpreted him saying that the 6 minions were a prerequisite for the Tasuil part of the chain as meaning Pyrestorm had a prerequisite but if you got back a few pages from here you can see the whole dialogue.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5015754
    Last edited by Winkell; 03-04-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I gave up after

~3.5k credits
    ~3k adventurine

and am at
    8/15
    1/10
    1/5
    RIFT 3.1: Hotfix #6 3/4/15

Jineth’s Arclight Lifter Adventures will now always be available so that you may earn Herim

I spent 4k credits for shuffle, 13k adventurine and i got the minion.
    I do not agree with this chain becoming permanent.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    RIFT 3.1: Hotfix #6 3/4/15

Jineth’s Arclight Lifter Adventures will now always be available so that you may earn Herim

I spent 4k credits for shuffle, 13k adventurine and i got the minion.
    I do not agree with this chain becoming permanent.
    I spent 40-50k on the entire promo and got stuck at 15/15, 10/10, 4/5 because of bad info from DEVs about when the promo actually ended.

Don't really care one way or the other anymore because I am quitting Rift, but just curious why you would care if someone else got something easier? Trion almost always punishes those who do stuff first and eventually makes it easier for casual players. Think that might even be a universal mmo game theory or something.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    Just bad luck.

Ran by him and only saw a corpse (someone else must have just killed). Shard hopped and he was up. Killed but no card. Jumped into a WF and he ended up agro'n me when I exited. And got the card.

Only suggestion is to keep trying. There was no prerequisite afaik nor did I do anything special.
    Lol amuses me to see posts like this... 3 kills and a card? 20 kills and no card is bad luck... 40 kills and no card is really bad luck... 60 kills and no card is bad game design... 80 kills and no card is either bug or prerequisite or stupid low drop rate and only people getting cards are people with really really good luck.

Either way, stupid to put this drop on a single mob with only two rare spawn locations and have all your players fighting over it for what amounts to an amusing past time aspect of the game. And to top it off have some players get the card after 2 kills and some still not after 80 kills.
    Last edited by Winkell; 03-04-2015 at 07:58 AM.

My problem is that if we had this information before, none of us would spend so much credits. I know, it was my decision, my fault but i never do again a thing like this.

General of Telara

Updated stats for some minions.

Minion Card Database-5536.jpg

Soulwalker

Yeah I'm with Arkanja on this one. I spent all my adventurine, and then bought credits for the sole purpose of getting this minion before event ended. Now anyone can get it, even if it takes them years.

That's the last dollar I spend here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast