+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by clymene View Post
    I just got Orlan as a drop from Blightbread in the intrepid Greenscale chronicle. I can provide a screenshot if needed.
    I got him today too from the Rare spawn bonus chest.

I want to say he started with 12 stamina and 1 Life 1 Harvesting

Also got Orlan from IGSB bonus chest

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Also got Orlan from IGSB bonus chest
    I have been in there the last two days and nothing. Which chest do you mean? The one that pops up were the rare boss spawns?
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #319
    Rift Team

That is not at all what I was referring to.

Someone was complaining that they didn't like Pyrestorm's stats and wish he was required to do something in the future. I said he was required to do something now.

I will not comment on whether anything needs to be done to get the Pyrestorm card to drop from the Pyrestorm mob. Something might be required to make him drop the card or nothing might be required beyond simply killing him.

I do very much like that you all are invested in this though

Quote Originally Posted by Kunshi View Post
    He confirmed here that there is a requisite for the minion drops.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I have been in there the last two days and nothing. Which chest do you mean? The one that pops up were the rare boss spawns?
    There is a bonus chest that sometimes spawns at a few locations. I found it on the east side over by the fairy spawns east of the werewolf boss. I think it can spawn in the final boss room too on the back wall. You don't have to kill any bosses to loot it, its just a bonus chest. But its not always in the zone. I would say roughly 33% chance to get one in your zone.

To get Pyrestorm card all you probably have to do is kill the rare. Myself and many others straight up roflstomped the rare as soon as he spawned and he eventually dropped the card. I camp him for I think over a week before he finally dropped the card.

Rift Disciple

Were new mission graphics added? Or am I just trippin'

EDIT:
    Now I'm getting an error that says "All slots full" when I only have 5 minions out :\
    Last edited by Avocados; 02-23-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Avocados@Deepwood

Don't think so (on the new graphics). That said, there's a few graphics used for adventure card backgrounds.

As for your slots issue; could it be you've claimed an adventure but the reward hasn't popped up yet, so the game thinks you have 6 cards up?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    To get Pyrestorm card all you probably have to do is kill the rare. Myself and many others straight up roflstomped the rare as soon as he spawned and he eventually dropped the card. I camp him for I think over a week before he finally dropped the card.
    I've been camping him since the patch after the patch they claimed they were in the game but weren't actually dropping yet. Feels like forever but think its been around 2-3 weeks. Got both spawn points with alts perma camped there and kill him as often as I can. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure because I didn't start keeping track until after I had killed him at least 20 times but I've killed him at least 67 times now, but probably more like 75-80.

The common sense belief is that their is not a prerequisite to get him to drop, but I wanted the DEVs to confirm that common sense belief, but Snedhepl the head Minion DEV response was to paraphrase, "We can neither confirm nor deny" whether or not their is a prerequisite.

I just don't want to deny other people a chance at the card and keep wasting my time if their is in fact some common prerequisite that I just happen not to have for some reason.

When you say you camped him for a week, how many times did you actually kill him? Because the average i am getting from other people is 1-6, usually around 3 kills. I've only seen one other person claiming its not dropping for them and have been killing him alot too.

The DEVs have already admitted that Lil' Reggie drop rate is not what they expected(I have at least 16 extras of him after giving away 10-15 on day 1 got shard first for him wolfsbane and he sells on the market for like 5s now), so it is not outside the realm of possibilities that there is a bug with Pyrestorm or his drop rate is off.
    Last edited by Winkell; 02-23-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Okay, I've got a question for those working on the promotional event. How long is the internal cooldown on the mission cards?
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

I am going to base this off a player not playing the game for say....8 hour and freshly logging on in morning time after a good nights sleep. This is what I did to get the achievements and it seemed to work well. Note: I had well over 30,000 aventurine at the start of the event and it will take quite a bit to unlock the missions doing this method. You can however WAIT for the missions to be claimable then move on if you do not want to spend aventurine. *I also have 6 slots open so that helps also*

How to easily obtain 8hr Mission: Arclight Manufacturing Techniques promo card and 10hr Mission: Arclight Power Source promo card.

Once logging in open your minion window and send Jineth on a 1 minute adventure.
    Hovering your mouse over the 8hr/10hr deck. Click on Shuffle to re-arrange the cards. Majority of the time the 8hr/10hr promo card will appear. If it does not appear you will want to send a minion out on the new card. The promo event card should at least 1-3 cards deep in the deck. If the RNG gods are not looking at you then it will be more. In my experience for obtaining the 8hr/10hr missions it has usually ALWAYS been first card or at least 3~ cards deep.

I would always start with the 8hr deck first and when I did get the promo card I would hurry it and complete it using aventurine then move onto the 10hr deck.

Once you have claimed both the 8hr and 10hr promo cards simply wait at least 4~5+ hours and repeat the steps above to easily get them 3+ times a day. The 4~5+ hours is just a rough estimate on how long you should wait before you KNOW it will appear using the steps above. You can try sooner at like 2-3 hour mark if you want but remember that runs the risk of you simply doing the missions and wasting aventurine.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    I am going to base this off a player not playing the game for say....8 hour and freshly logging on in morning time after a good nights sleep. This is what I did to get the achievements and it seemed to work well. Note: I had well over 30,000 aventurine at the start of the event and it will take quite a bit to unlock the missions doing this method. You can however WAIT for the missions to be claimable then move on if you do not want to spend aventurine. *I also have 6 slots open so that helps also*

How to easily obtain 8hr Mission: Arclight Manufacturing Techniques promo card and 10hr Mission: Arclight Power Source promo card.

Once logging in open your minion window and send Jineth on a 1 minute adventure.
    Hovering your mouse over the 8hr/10hr deck. Click on Shuffle to re-arrange the cards. Majority of the time the 8hr/10hr promo card will appear. If it does not appear you will want to send a minion out on the new card. The promo event card should at least 1-3 cards deep in the deck. If the RNG gods are not looking at you then it will be more. In my experience for obtaining the 8hr/10hr missions it has usually ALWAYS been first card or at least 3~ cards deep.

I would always start with the 8hr deck first and when I did get the promo card I would hurry it and complete it using aventurine then move onto the 10hr deck.

Once you have claimed both the 8hr and 10hr promo cards simply wait at least 4~5+ hours and repeat the steps above to easily get them 3+ times a day. The 4~5+ hours is just a rough estimate on how long you should wait before you KNOW it will appear using the steps above. You can try sooner at like 2-3 hour mark if you want but remember that runs the risk of you simply doing the missions and wasting aventurine.
    I've been doing basically the same method and have spent roughly 25K adventurine so far and am only 15/15, 6/10, 1/5 so far... I spend 10K adventurine just getting the first 10hr to appear it was 12 deep in the deck, so haven't messed with those again yet. Do you already have 15/15, 10/10, 5/5 and have the new minion?
    Last edited by Winkell; 02-24-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Soulwalker

The waypoint for Steamskin supplied by Caduto has a typo in the spreadsheet. It should be 5178, not 6178.

Quote Originally Posted by clymene View Post
    I just got Orlan as a drop from Blightbread in the intrepid Greenscale chronicle. I can provide a screenshot if needed.
    There isn't Intrepid Greenscale Chronicle on EU shard.
    Any chance the minion drop from Greenscale : the fallen prince? or Intrepid Greenscale will come back on EU shard?

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #330
    Rift Team

It depends on the adventure. Generally speaking the following holds true:

10hr Adventures have a 60 minute cooldown
    8hr Adventures have a 120 minute cooldown
    15m Adventures have a 30 minute cooldown
    5m Adventures have a 15 minute cooldown.
    1m Adventures have a 15 minute cooldown

All cooldowns for a deck automatically get cleared if you run out of cards in the deck.

And before ranting begins: Yes I understand this is a non-obvious mechanic, it is however a generally necessary mechanic to ensure people get a variety of adventures. I'll be pondering ways to make it more obvious, but it might be a ways down the line in terms of priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Okay, I've got a question for those working on the promotional event. How long is the internal cooldown on the mission cards?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast