+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Madcroc View Post
    3rd was mentioned in this thread. There is nothing on him on any riftsite, so I assume he is new. He is most likley our guy.

I must have missed that post, where is the new Orlan? FYI, someone have figured it our or got a random drop because Orlan card has shown up on AH.

General of Telara

First 2 Pyrestorm kills I got only a grey item and a Brisket- no armor items. 3rd kill today I got the minion. I also picked up Orlan off Faeblight's AH so I'll update if I can get something new!

Gah I hate all of you haha. I've camped Pyrestorm soooo many times and RNG is not my friend and ALWAYS check all shards AHs often for Orlan and Pyrestorm card. WTB dem cards!

Someone in-game just told me Orlan minion card drops from intreped:GSB chronicle. gogogogo.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Someone in-game just told me Orlan minion card drops from intreped:GSB chronicle. gogogogo.
    Of course!! makes sense =p

I just ran it and found him in the hidden chest.

EDIT
    I have all 6 minions and have been spaming 5/15m adventures. I haven't seen any new adventures yet and to give you an idea of volume I came across 4 Aclight missions while looking. Maybe I have to look in 8h deck now?
    Last edited by Accol; 02-20-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Shadowlander

Intrepid chronicle ? they are locked to me at this moment ! O_o
    Orance@brisesol

Rift Disciple

Default Orlan

That is not so nice then, as in the EU we have no Intrepids thanks to some oops.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Someone on wolfsbane said they got it from the Bonus(rare) boss at the end. I've heard can get from Chest too but didnt get and didnt' get the bonus rare boss today. Is that random or someway to get him to spawn?

Telaran

Default Pyrestorm is wrong

Hey Snedhepl,

Can you please confirm that their isn't any prerequisites to getting the Minion card: Pyrestorm other than killing Pyrestorm as anecdotal evidence seems to suggest. I have been killing him every chance I can at both spots for a week now and have killed him at least 50 times if not more and I'm getting sick of people saying "oh I ran up and killed him once and got the card" or 2nd time or 3rd. 50 times seems insane to me and am starting to think I am bugged or the drop is bugged or their is some kind of prerequisite other than killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    Hey Snedhepl,

Can you please confirm that their isn't any prerequisites to getting the Minion card: Pyrestorm other than killing Pyrestorm as anecdotal evidence seems to suggest. I have been killing him every chance I can at both spots for a week now and have killed him at least 50 times if not more and I'm getting sick of people saying "oh I ran up and killed him once and got the card" or 2nd time or 3rd. 50 times seems insane to me and am starting to think I am bugged or the drop is bugged or their is some kind of prerequisite other than killing him.
    He confirmed here that there is a requisite for the minion drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunshi View Post
    He confirmed here that there is a requisite for the minion drops.
    That's not what Snedhepl meant. He meant that obtaining the minion is a requirement for something. Particularly what seems to be a Tasuil minion.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    Hey Snedhepl,

I really doubt there's any prerequisite. I only found out about Pyrestorm from this thread, and being something of a minion addict, decided to go out and get him.. and indeed I did get him, after perhaps 6 or so tries. I think you've just had bad luck with the RNG.. either that, or I (and others you mention) got really lucky.

That's my 2c.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Videssian View Post
    I really doubt there's any prerequisite. I only found out about Pyrestorm from this thread, and being something of a minion addict, decided to go out and get him.. and indeed I did get him, after perhaps 6 or so tries. I think you've just had bad luck with the RNG.. either that, or I (and others you mention) got really lucky.

That's my 2c.

Likely this is true, but there is also a possibility that my character is bugged somehow or there is some kind of prerequisite that most have but for some reason I don't. I killed him 4 more times last night and 2 times this morning. One time he didn't even drop a grey item, there was nothing to loot but I could skin him. Most times he drops a grey item or brisket + blue item or purple item. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time and other peoples time(by killing him so much).

Telaran

I just got Orlan as a drop from Blightbread in the intrepid Greenscale chronicle. I can provide a screenshot if needed.

Days spent camping rare Pyrestorm mob for rare drop. Thx for bringing the worst part of Everquest to Rift!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast