+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 584
Like Tree219Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

  1. #301
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcroc View Post
    3rd was mentioned in this thread. There is nothing on him on any riftsite, so I assume he is new. He is most likley our guy.

    I must have missed that post, where is the new Orlan? FYI, someone have figured it our or got a random drop because Orlan card has shown up on AH.

  2. #302
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    979

    Default

    First 2 Pyrestorm kills I got only a grey item and a Brisket- no armor items. 3rd kill today I got the minion. I also picked up Orlan off Faeblight's AH so I'll update if I can get something new!

  3. #303
    Rift Chaser Turntablist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Gah I hate all of you haha. I've camped Pyrestorm soooo many times and RNG is not my friend and ALWAYS check all shards AHs often for Orlan and Pyrestorm card. WTB dem cards!

  4. #304
    Rift Chaser Turntablist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Someone in-game just told me Orlan minion card drops from intreped:GSB chronicle. gogogogo.

  5. #305
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Someone in-game just told me Orlan minion card drops from intreped:GSB chronicle. gogogogo.
    Of course!! makes sense =p

    I just ran it and found him in the hidden chest.

    EDIT
    I have all 6 minions and have been spaming 5/15m adventures. I haven't seen any new adventures yet and to give you an idea of volume I came across 4 Aclight missions while looking. Maybe I have to look in 8h deck now?
    Last edited by Accol; 02-20-2015 at 03:30 PM.

  6. #306
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Intrepid chronicle ? they are locked to me at this moment ! O_o
    Orance@brisesol

  7. #307
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    189

    Default Orlan

    That is not so nice then, as in the EU we have no Intrepids thanks to some oops.

  8. #308
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Someone in-game just told me Orlan minion card drops from intreped:GSB chronicle. gogogogo.
    Someone on wolfsbane said they got it from the Bonus(rare) boss at the end. I've heard can get from Chest too but didnt get and didnt' get the bonus rare boss today. Is that random or someway to get him to spawn?

  9. #309
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64

    Default Pyrestorm is wrong

    Hey Snedhepl,

    Can you please confirm that their isn't any prerequisites to getting the Minion card: Pyrestorm other than killing Pyrestorm as anecdotal evidence seems to suggest. I have been killing him every chance I can at both spots for a week now and have killed him at least 50 times if not more and I'm getting sick of people saying "oh I ran up and killed him once and got the card" or 2nd time or 3rd. 50 times seems insane to me and am starting to think I am bugged or the drop is bugged or their is some kind of prerequisite other than killing him.

  10. #310
    Soulwalker Kunshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    Hey Snedhepl,

    Can you please confirm that their isn't any prerequisites to getting the Minion card: Pyrestorm other than killing Pyrestorm as anecdotal evidence seems to suggest. I have been killing him every chance I can at both spots for a week now and have killed him at least 50 times if not more and I'm getting sick of people saying "oh I ran up and killed him once and got the card" or 2nd time or 3rd. 50 times seems insane to me and am starting to think I am bugged or the drop is bugged or their is some kind of prerequisite other than killing him.
    He confirmed here that there is a requisite for the minion drops.

  11. #311
    Ascendant Crithappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunshi View Post
    He confirmed here that there is a requisite for the minion drops.
    That's not what Snedhepl meant. He meant that obtaining the minion is a requirement for something. Particularly what seems to be a Tasuil minion.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

  12. #312
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    Hey Snedhepl,

    Can you please confirm that their isn't any prerequisites to getting the Minion card: Pyrestorm other than killing Pyrestorm as anecdotal evidence seems to suggest. I have been killing him every chance I can at both spots for a week now and have killed him at least 50 times if not more and I'm getting sick of people saying "oh I ran up and killed him once and got the card" or 2nd time or 3rd. 50 times seems insane to me and am starting to think I am bugged or the drop is bugged or their is some kind of prerequisite other than killing him.
    I really doubt there's any prerequisite. I only found out about Pyrestorm from this thread, and being something of a minion addict, decided to go out and get him.. and indeed I did get him, after perhaps 6 or so tries. I think you've just had bad luck with the RNG.. either that, or I (and others you mention) got really lucky.

    That's my 2c.

  13. #313
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Videssian View Post
    I really doubt there's any prerequisite. I only found out about Pyrestorm from this thread, and being something of a minion addict, decided to go out and get him.. and indeed I did get him, after perhaps 6 or so tries. I think you've just had bad luck with the RNG.. either that, or I (and others you mention) got really lucky.

    That's my 2c.

    Likely this is true, but there is also a possibility that my character is bugged somehow or there is some kind of prerequisite that most have but for some reason I don't. I killed him 4 more times last night and 2 times this morning. One time he didn't even drop a grey item, there was nothing to loot but I could skin him. Most times he drops a grey item or brisket + blue item or purple item. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time and other peoples time(by killing him so much).

  14. #314
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I just got Orlan as a drop from Blightbread in the intrepid Greenscale chronicle. I can provide a screenshot if needed.

  15. #315
    Telaran Belarios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Days spent camping rare Pyrestorm mob for rare drop. Thx for bringing the worst part of Everquest to Rift!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts