+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Quote Originally Posted by Winkell View Post
    I've killed Pyrestorm at both his locations over 20 times each and nothing but blue junk loot.

Has anyone else other than Avacados gotten a Pyrestorm Minion card?

Any chance you could share a location of the Pyrestorm spawn? I know he can spawn at the top of the little hill thing but not sure where his other location is. I've been camping him at his hill location for a few days now and still no card Lots of empty bodies though with no loot!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #287
    Rift Team

The 'no bug' was in reference to the question:

"Snedhepl, is it possible that we did what we were supposed to, and the mechanism for rewarding the minion is bugged?"

Not the part about hearing 'great'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    Wait a minute...

If the Ionraic minion card comes from IA boxes, and me hearing "Great!" after killing Ionraic that one time was "no bug", then... why did I hear it?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Any chance you could share a location of the Pyrestorm spawn? I know he can spawn at the top of the little hill thing but not sure where his other location is. I've been camping him at his hill location for a few days now and still no card Lots of empty bodies though with no loot!
    Yeah his two locations are:

/setwaypoint 4129 7527

In the water under the rock. (FYI hasn't been confirmed that this one can drop the Minion only have heard of the hilltop one dropping him)

/setwaypoint 4585 7418

Hilltop one

I just keep two alts camped there and periodically log them in and shard hop. On the plus side he drops 1.5pp and a blue to break down and there is a sarleaf node at the one in the water.
    Last edited by Winkell; 02-18-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Yes, one of my guildies received one yesterday from killing him - and it was not a server first either (not on Laethys). According to him, he did nothing unusual and just looted the card from the corpse.
    Thanks. That is just crazy then because I've killed him over 45 times now which is ridiculous for a junk attributes minion unless he is required for something in the future complete waste of time.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #290
    Rift Team

He's required to do things now in fact.

Thanks. That is just crazy then because I've killed him over 45 times now which is ridiculous for a junk attributes minion unless he is required for something in the future complete waste of time.

Rift Disciple

RNG sucks man, I'm trying to think if I did anything in particular to trigger the drop but I didn't do anything special.

Has anyone had any luck with Orlan yet? I've gotten the 20 minute "Win Over Orlan" adventure a few times, but haven't made any headway towards finding the card.
    Avocados@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    The 'no bug' was in reference to the question:

"Snedhepl, is it possible that we did what we were supposed to, and the mechanism for rewarding the minion is bugged?"

Not the part about hearing 'great'.
    Were you trying to be misleading or was it poor communication? Pretty sure Muspel, Turntablist, and I all interpreted what you said the same way. I'm not trying to be accusatory, but whether it was intentional or not your post mislead us.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Telaran

In the water under the rock. (FYI hasn't been confirmed that this one can drop the Minion only have heard of the hilltop one dropping him)
    I can confirm it. Got mine from that spot.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #294
    Rift Team

It's never my intention to mislead. That'd be rather jerky no? If I wanted to mislead I'd never have posted that correction when it became clear to me that there was a miscommunication.

Were you trying to be misleading or was it poor communication? Pretty sure Muspel, Turntablist, and I all interpreted what you said the same way. I'm not trying to be accusatory, but whether it was intentional or not your post mislead us.

Default Can't Say I Didn't Try...

In my attempt to try something (hopefully) original... I went artifact hunting during a Dendrome unsable event. I had my Ducklar companion pet out in hopes that looting a Daglar's Duck artifact would be my proverbial '777' spin for a minion. Guess what I got!... nothing.

But, I'm not down... that's a part of the fun... still exploring!

Painne

Personally, I interpreted it the way he meant it-- that is, that nothing that we did was supposed to reward the minion.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    He's required to do things now in fact.
    So do I just have the worse luck ever or is their a prereq to get the minion card to drop? I've seen lots of posts of people just running up killing them 1 time and getting the minion card without having done any of the other "new" minion adventures or cards, without any special titles, etc and it is starting to annoy me because I've killed him so many times now its starting to feel like some practical joke.

Rift Disciple

No luck getting anything else labeled with a chain, but I did find these:

Okay so I've been looking around for Orlan and nothing - decided to take a look at Crithappens earlier post about the "you don't have this minion" missions.

Quaq:
    Spoiler!

C1-0N3:
    Spoiler!

Lil Reggie
    Spoiler!

Pyrestorm
    Spoiler!

Ionraic:
    Spoiler!

Which leads me to...Orlan:

No one seems to have obtained Orlan yet, or have any guesses. Ionraic, Lil Reggie, and Quaq all seem to have mission titles completely unrelated to their methods of acquisition... which leads me to believe these are either red herrings or the minion devs deciding it was too difficult to acquire these cards and giving them through common activities (e.g. IAs, NMRs, zone events). It doesn't seem like anyone on NA has the card, and I've done things like grinding PVP (to "win" over Orlan) to no avail. Anyone have any guesses or ideas?
    Avocados@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Avocados View Post
    Anyone have any guesses or ideas?
    There are 3 mobs called Orlan. One in shimmersand, one in Droughtlands and one in ember isle.
    The ember isle one is quest related.
    The droughtlands one has been there since launch. And he isn't in the gambling area, so can't win over him.
    3rd was mentioned in this thread. There is nothing on him on any riftsite, so I assume he is new. He is most likley our guy.

He wants to buy fish and go on a date with Redina I've tried this:
    • /flirt, /kiss, any emote like that.
    • giving him a feast.
    • having 30g worth of Shimmersand fish in my bag, then destroying it infront of him.

I would like for someone to try having the lovebug buff and talking to him. Hard to find people that bought it. ded gaem and all that.

I wish I could say how I got this, but I bought it in the Auction House. At least we know its in game for sure though :P

http://i.imgur.com/tCjxVKU.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast