+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

General of Telara

Maybe the correct way to get the minions was to find a rare IA that involved those hints and Trion accidently dragged those minions into the box loot table. Otherwise its a troll.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Maybe the correct way to get the minions was to find a rare IA that involved those hints and Trion accidently dragged those minions into the box loot table. Otherwise its a troll.
    I opened IA boxes last week (20+) while leveling got no minions, saved the rest (50+) boxes just because and opened them today. I'm guessing they only got put in today.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-11-2015 at 11:27 AM.

After all that and they're from IA boxes?

I honestly feel cheated and like I deserve compensation.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I opened IA boxes last week (20+) while leveling got no minions, saved the rest (50+) boxes just because and opened them today. I'm guessing they only got put in today.
    How many cards did you get?

I had like 35 NMR caches and got 12 Lil' Reggies, seems high drop rate or did you get tons of extras too?

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    After all that and they're from IA boxes?

I honestly feel cheated and like I deserve compensation.

We got troll'd hardcore lol. Odds are we probably don't have to do some special pre-recs to get the other cards. Just do IA and NMR to get em. Minions we thought were secret aren't so secret I guess .
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-11-2015 at 02:46 PM.

wow and to think I actually thought Trion put effort into something. I really thought this was going to be a fun puzzle to figure out, but now i'm just shrouded in disappointment.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #247
    Rift Team

Who says those were the secret minion(s)?
    Last edited by Snedhepl; 02-11-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Who says those were the secret minion(s)?
    If these aren't the secret minions, than what was the point of the adventure chain? It rewarded nothing special and the cards can be obtained via random chance from IA/NMR boxes, even if you haven't done the chain.

So effectively the chain was pointless.

Out of the 6 new minions introduced with 3.1 we have Quaq, Orlan, C1-ON3, Lil Reggie, Pyrestorm and Ionraic. So far 4 out of the 6 minions have been discovered. We have for days been trying to obtain 5 of them since C1-ON3 is clearly the crafted one.

The other minions that I have seen so far in-game are Quaq, Lil Reggie & Ionraic.

That leaves 2 minions left being Orlan & Pyrestorm. If those aren't hidden special requirement minions then the new adventure chains are pretty lackluster.

It all felt VERY misleading all due to the "Craft a C1-ON3" minion adventure card. All because of that title we thought each title gave a clue on how to obtain the secret minion. Turns out they're not so secret dropping from PVP boxes, NMR boxes & Instant boxes.

I'm going on a limb here off the past posts and if I remember correctly its safe to assume

General Quaq = PVP boxes
    Lil Reggie = NMR boxes
    Ionraic = IA boxes

Think the other 2 cards come from a form of "box"? Also Sned is it safe to assume the 5 new minions were actually ninja added with today's hotfix? Had they been added with 3.1 they would of def been found quicker and all of a sudden the auction houses on many shards are being flooded with Quaq, Lil Reggie & Ionraic cards. That is also another reason why I think the other 2 cards require alternate things people do daily to get cause then they too; would be flooding the AH.

Soulwalker

I think what he's saying is that the new minions from the IA/NMR boxes may not be the only new minions. That the new chain and the minions that started showing up today are not related to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    If these aren't the secret minions, than what was the point of the adventure chain? It rewarded nothing special and the cards can be obtained via random chance from IA/NMR boxes, even if you haven't done the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangorr View Post
    I think what he's saying is that the new minions from the IA/NMR boxes may not be the only new minions. That the new chain and the minions that started showing up today are not related to each other.
    Yeah but I think everyone is upset because the chain was misleading. When we saw that one of the adventures were "Craft Clone" or whatever, we assumed the other 5 were clues to the others and we pretty much wasted all of our time trying to solve the other clues when it turns out they 1. Came from random boxes not even related to the clue and 2. Were not even in game till today.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post

I would guess the chain isn't done yet. It started with 6 then gave you 6 repeating adventures. The 6 repeating cards stop once you find each of the 6 new minions. We don't know what happens when you find all 6 yet.

Its possible that Tasuil is the hidden minion we will find at the end of this since it was named at the near start of the chain.

You guys have it all wrong. Here's how I go them. I went to the auction house. Typed in their name in the "search box". Then donated 30 plat to a stranger to send it to my mailbox.

Mystery solved. You can all go home.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Think the other 2 cards come from a form of "box"? Also Sned is it safe to assume the 5 new minions were actually ninja added with today's hotfix? Had they been added with 3.1 they would of def been found quicker and all of a sudden the auction houses on many shards are being flooded with Quaq, Lil Reggie & Ionraic cards. That is also another reason why I think the other 2 cards require alternate things people do daily to get cause then they too; would be flooding the AH.
    I have been trying Atragarian Treasure Chests so far have fished up 15 and no luck so starting to think not since the other ones seem fairly common. I got 12 Lil' Reggies out of 35 various NMR cache and took 9 IA cache to get Ionraic but going to keep trying... unless someone else out their had 20+ stacked up?

Discusing with other players on Typhiria today, it turns out that the sequence of 'chained' minions adventures is entirely random, as I already suspected.
    One player had a previously seen 'chained' adventure repeating.
    Most occurences of those 'chained' adventures seem to give no reward whatsoever when they end (totally wasted minions time).

Reading the previous posts, either the whole thing is a Red Herring, or totally bugged.
    Last edited by Fafhred; 02-11-2015 at 05:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast