+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Quote Originally Posted by The Raki View Post
    I've been doing 5/15's all day and have yet to see any of these.
    They take a while to pop up; Crithappens probably hurried a ton of 5/15min. Thus far since the first one I was able to find 2 more and I've been doing nothing but 5min/15min ones.

I blew through about 4k Adventurine hurrying the 5/15m adventures to receive the 20m linked ones. If you needed to have the adventure in your list when you did what they asked or said, then that wouldn't make sense for C1-0N3, the one which you craft. They are clues, that much is certain. Now we just need to decipher what they mean. It would make sense that you would need to have the adventures completed, but once again that logic doesn't hold for the crafted one. So we are back to trying to find out what the clues mean on what actions need to be done.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

The last one Crits listed, Ionraic, has many sets linked with him. Maybe you need to have those sets completed and turned in before you can gain his minion card. Was there a zone set for RDSM, like the ones for the other SL dungeons? I can not remember. If there was, that may be a lead as well.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Another idea for Ionraic: the 750 artifact title. Hell, maybe all three: title, ghost, and transform. Wouldn't that be something?
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Turntablist & Muspel

If possible can you both be on tonight? I think I'm on to something with Ionraic but I need help from the both of you to make this work.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

kk. I am not saved to the boss yet and I have my 24hr CD item available. I was thinking earlier that the card states "Artifacts" meaning more than one. One of these days should get 5 people all with the placable artifact item use it and see what happens when he dies or somethin.

edit* crithappens I got a question for ya. You had posted the Craft a C1-ON3 card the other day. Did you already have the minion crafted prior to seeing the adventure card?
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-06-2015 at 12:05 PM.

I'm around if any of you guys need me to help experiment with all the artifact reward things too

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    kk. I am not saved to the boss yet and I have my 24hr CD item available. I was thinking earlier that the card states "Artifacts" meaning more than one. One of these days should get 5 people all with the placable artifact item use it and see what happens when he dies or somethin.

edit* crithappens I got a question for ya. You had posted the Craft a C1-ON3 card the other day. Did you already have the minion crafted prior to seeing the adventure card?
    No, but I bought one afterward.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

I can help you guys fill out a group as well if needed.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

I just attempted to kill the boss in return to deepstrike with ALL 5 of us dropping the amazing artifact item on the ground. No hidden minion card after killing the boss. All 5 of us were going to transform into an artifact when the boss ran to the door but we forgot about the add so 1 of us couldnt transform. So if someone tries where all 5 turn into a artifact make sure not to dps the boss down fast because you must kill the add then boss so all 5 can transform. Also didn't hear the minion announcer when boss died.

Did we forget this guy?

Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    I just attempted to kill the boss in return to deepstrike with ALL 5 of us dropping the amazing artifact item on the ground. No hidden minion card after killing the boss. All 5 of us were going to transform into an artifact when the boss ran to the door but we forgot about the add so 1 of us couldnt transform. So if someone tries where all 5 turn into a artifact make sure not to dps the boss down fast because you must kill the add then boss so all 5 can transform. Also didn't hear the minion announcer when boss died.
    When did you drop the artifacts? Did any of you pick them up?
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

I have no idea what are you all even talking about.

But I appreciate being given new, 20 min/5 stamina adventures
    Last edited by CKat; 02-07-2015 at 07:02 AM.

All 5 of us ran to the boss...he started his role playng speech.....we all dropped our artifacts then shortly after the boss became active. When the boss started to run to the door we all ran to the door as well and then transformed in an artifact except for 1 person because the add was still hitting him and he couldn't use his item. So next time gotta make sure add dies first then boss dies. None of the artifacts were picked up during the fight. All 5 were still active on the ground when the boss died at the door.

Got a few more fill ins for you,

- Evil Finrics name has been changed to "Morid Finric"

- Crumpus Max Stamina is 20

- Ewethanasia Max Stamina is 20

- Fang Max Stamina is 20

- Floops Max Stamina is 20

- Gil Max Stamina is 20

- Infernowl Max Stamina is 20

- Jakub Max Stamina is 20

- Kiljurn Max Stamina is 20

- Lord Vyre Max Stamina is 20

- Naveer Max Stamina is 20