+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card Database

Soulwalker

..... more updates for the database ( existing minions )

All the following started with 10/10 so assuming max Stanima = 20

Comet - Stamina 20
    Dead Simon - Stamina 20
    Herald Rocklom - Stamina 20
    Mongrok - Stamina 20
    Omnipteryx - Stamina 20
    Sharad X9 - Stamina 20
    Shuffles - Stamina 20
    Sienna - Stamina 20
    Spelludelver - Stamina 20
    Ural Chuluum - Stamina 20

Wuo
    Soulwalker

Default Some minions

Just got Queen Zr'Bzz so decided to add my findings:

Minion name: Queen Zr'Bzz
    Minion stamina (start/end): 10/20
    Attributes: Air/Life
    Source: Sharptalon Windwitch (lvl 30 harpy in Howling Plateau, Scarwood Reach).

Minion name: Joloral Ragetide
    Attributes: Water/Assassination
    Source: Marauder's Supply Cache

As far as I can tell Marauder's Supply Cache has 2 of each rare type with assassination attribute (so most likely another death minion is there somewhere).

Minion name: Roshin
    Attributes: Earth/Death
    Source: A long time ago from Instant Adventures before they started giving caches. May have changed.

Minion name: Makirn

Minion name: Tas'toni

Plane Touched

Last I checked, Slithers was listed as "Goboro reef quests, and details unkown" for location.
    Turns out you get that one from the quest: Skelf Stories in Atragrarian well

RIFT Guide Writer

Mech Anik typo

Description says "Archlight Rider" instead of "Arclight Rider".
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

@LostVikings, Sir Equinox, Wuo, Quwo and evantide - Thank you very much for all the information! Updated the database!

Rift Chaser

Recently started messin with the Minions. Stumbled onto this post, and wanted to say thank you to the OP and everyone who is helping out here!

A BIG THANKS!

Plane Touched

Greatfather frost is from a long fae yule adventure series that unlocks once you have all of the other fae yule minions. You have to read the titles of the quests and send the minion that it mentions to rescue santa from the golden maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Quwo View Post
    Greatfather frost is from a long fae yule adventure series that unlocks once you have all of the other fae yule minions. You have to read the titles of the quests and send the minion that it mentions to rescue santa from the golden maw.
    After the first one, that requires Rudy, you don't have to send any specific minion.

Any word on the six new minions out there? I wonder if Frozen Tempest might have something...
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Soulwalker

.... one updates for the database ( existing minion )

Eliam - max Stanima = 20

(Started with 10/10 )

I haven't spotted any of the new minion additions, though not been very active lately. If anyone has got any of the new additions or any others not in this database please help Jonus and the community and post any stats of it and how ya found it
    Last edited by Sir Equinox; 01-29-2015 at 10:37 AM.

@Sir Equinox - Thanks for the info Sir Equinox! Added it to the database.

@Eorer - Besides C1-0N3 that you can get from the Recipe: Minion Card - C1-0N3 found under Apothecary recipes; I have yet to find or see anyone link any new minion card for the remaining 5.

I have a feeling one of the hidden minion cards will require you to get the title: "Tyrannical" and "the Tyrant", equip it, and then perhaps go into Frozen Tempest or some other Crucia/Storm Legion-related instance.

"Tyrannical" is for Conqueror: Tyrant's Forge for completing all achievements in the upcoming Tier 1 20-man.
    "the Tyrant" is for Thus Always To Tyrants for completing all achievements in Tyrant's Throne.

Pure speculation though - but it'd be a difficult minion card to get similar to some of the previous raid-based ones.

---

Here's another possible hidden minion card parameter: With 6 minion slots now, and since there's 6 elements/planes, could a hidden minion card pop up if we went on matching adventures with minions, one from each plane?
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-29-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Found something in my Minions adventure deck today:

Minion Card Database-tyrants-throne-hidden-minion-card.jpg

A 20min adventure in the 5min/15min adventure deck.

"Una Tells You a Rumor". Noticed it because of the chain, and because Gingers hinted that the hooded female with a 'shush' sign was part of one of the hidden minion cards.

This one is the first adventure card I've seen with a 'Difficulty' rating (3) since Live release of the Minions System.

Gave me hide/etc. No minion card - the 'link' means it's part of a chain. I'm making note of all details of when I get any more of these cards.

(Funnily enough, I had just used up about 12k Aventurine the two nights before, so now that I've discovered this, I can't hurry adventures to progress... :< )
    Last edited by Jonus; 02-04-2015 at 03:00 PM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #148
    Rift Team

I was wondering when I'd see this on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Found something in my Minions adventure deck today:

Attachment 22069

A 20min adventure in the 5min/15min adventure deck.

"Una Tells You a Rumor". Noticed it because of the chain, and because Gingers hinted that the hooded female with a 'shush' sign was part of one of the hidden minion cards.

This one is the first adventure card I've seen with a 'Difficulty' rating (3) since Live release of the Minions System.

Gave me hide/etc. No minion card - the 'link' means it's part of a chain. I'm making note of all details of when I get any more of these cards.

(Funnily enough, I had just used up about 12k Aventurine the two nights before, so now that I've discovered this, I can't hurry adventures to progress... :< )

Interested to see where the 2nd card will appear from. So far I think it's not in 1min or 5min/15min, so I'm looking through 8hr ones, but don't have aventurine anymore so can't hurry.

As for the first one.
    Here's everything that I can remember.
    • I was doing a ton of 15min adventures, so maybe it popped up when all adventures were on CD and everything reshuffled?
    • I recall just picking randomly by Attribute and Level (Asc). I noticed for the first time that about 3 or so of the 6 adventures I went on had no minions under Level 25 for the matching attributes.
    • I was in Ashora, having just picked up a ton of artifacts and done dailies there.
    • After claiming all adventures, I noticed this new adventure in the 5min/15min slot. There were no on-going or to-be-claimed adventures in my minion slots.

That's about it that I remember; didn't pay attention to combinations of minion cards, attributes or anything like that that might have triggered this adventure card.

I've also completed the Tyrant's Throne questline and killed Motes of Sanity in Mount Sharax at the Yrlwalach encounter, if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by Jonus; 02-04-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Interested to see where the 2nd card will appear from. So far I think it's not in 1min or 5min/15min, so I'm looking through 8hr ones, but don't have aventurine anymore so can't hurry.

As for the first one.
    Here's everything that I can remember.
    • I was doing a ton of 15min adventures, so maybe it popped up when all adventures were on CD and everything reshuffled?
    • I recall just picking randomly by Attribute and Level (Asc). I noticed for the first time that about 3 or so of the 6 adventures I went on had no minions under Level 25 for the matching attributes.
    • I was in Ashora, having just picked up a ton of artifacts and done dailies there.
    • After claiming all adventures, I noticed this new adventure in the 5min/15min slot. There were no on-going or to-be-claimed adventures in my minion slots.

That's about it that I remember; didn't pay attention to combinations of minion cards, attributes or anything like that that might have triggered this adventure card.

I've also completed the Tyrant's Throne questline and killed Motes of Sanity in Mount Sharax at the Yrlwalach encounter, if that makes any difference.
    Managed to get this myself, and then I got the second part of the chain, it is in the 5/15 minute deck:

Will fill in if I see more, but it seems it's a minion card for Tasuil?
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast