+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate

Plane Touched

Default Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate

I don't think i was the shard first getting this minion, as there was no ding, but considering I don't know what i did, it must be rare and might possibly be. Anyhow, posting the information here to pass it along in case others might possibly want this awesome thing.

Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate
    (top of head, will confirm when i get home. I think i have at least one wrong)
    Earth
    Air
    Fire
    Water
    Life
    Death

This card was in my rift loot bag when we zoned into the new 10-man, Rhen of Fate. No one else in my raid was awarded it. This must be one if the hidden minions.

We are hypothesizing that you need minions active and matching each of the resources categories of the card when zoning in to get Drekanoth. To confirm, you need a minion specializing in each of the categories being sent on their respective adventure categories while zoning in.

At the time of zone in, I had 1 minion on a 10-hour adventure, 3 on 8-hour adventures and 1 on 1-minute adventure. I cannot confirm which specialization categories were active at the time.
    Thetoxicwaltz@Greybriar

Plane Touched

Exact types are:
    Earth
    Life
    Death
    Hunting
    Artifact
    Assassination
    Thetoxicwaltz@Greybriar

RIFT Guide Writer

It's not just minion attributes.

Sent a Death/Arti, Earth/Hunting, Life, and Assassin minions out and ran into Rhen. They were all on 1 minute missions, though only the earth/hunting one matched. Was in a raid with one other person.

No Drekanoth card after port. Might have some other triggers.
    Last edited by evantide; 10-27-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post

Sent a Death/Arti, Earth/Hunting, Life, and Assassin minions out and ran into Rhen. They were all on 1 minute missions, though only the earth/hunting one matched. Was in a raid with one other person.

If I had to guess, all 6 need to match. I haven't gotten the right combo yet to allow me to test this but this is my guess, I was in his raid when it happened.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Congratulations on finding Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate! It is indeed one of the hidden minions players can obtain by meeting a specific set of hidden conditions. These hidden minions are a bit different than most you'll find in your adventures in Rift - expect to see unusual combinations of attributes, stat growth, and stamina on them.

For those curious, here's what the minion looks like:

Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate-drekanoth.jpg

We're monitoring the logs to see how many (if any) of each are found. Good luck to everyone in figuring out exactly how to get this one, and in finding more!

Also: Please let us know what you think - do you want more hidden minions?

Plane Touched

I like the hidden minion aspect. It would be pretty cool if we could link the minion cards though.
    Thetoxicwaltz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post

Did you match absolutely everything? I.e., Minion Attributes matching Adventure attributes?

Man, now I'm interested in what other hidden conditions there are for other hidden minion cards.

Some possible other hidden conditions at the top of my head:
    • Get all 5 Adventures with 10hr Promo adventures with matching attributes.
    • Get all 5 Adventures with 1min Promo adventures from Minions who all have Assassination (helps with minion exp) attributes.
    • Get all 5 Adventures of the same attribute!
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-27-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Jonus, you're gonna have sooo much fun figuring this out.

And I'll have so much fun.. uh, reading the guide.

Cool just got one to don't know if it maters got 4 minions out all matched with stats like air harvesting etc one is matched with both water and dimension and had 4 minions out on adventure thanks for the tip
    Babymillie@Gelidra <(Hand Of The King)Warrior@Stack on 8>

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandreaFride View Post
    Cool just got one to don't know if it maters got 4 minions out all matched with stats like air harvesting etc one is matched with both water and dimension and had 4 minions out on adventure thanks for the tip
    Thanks for the info! What about the timers on the adventures. Had they been completed and on 'claim' when you entered or were they all still ticking?
    And did you use different duration adventures?

I tried going in with 5 minions all on the 1min minion experience adventure, all matched up to their adventure card.[list][*]Hunting + Life[*]Water + Artifact[*]Life + Hunting[*]Fire + Harvesting[*]Air + Diplomacy[list]

Nothing :<. Going to try again with a variety of timers.
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-27-2014 at 09:05 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer

@Jonus: You missed Death and Earth. If it does have to sync with his type, then you'll need them.

As for mine, I just spammed all 5 out without matching any.

RIFT Guide Writer

Earth/Arti on Earth/Arti 1m
    Life on a Life/Arti 5m
    Assassin on Water/Assassin 5m
    Earth/Hunt on a Water/Hunt 15m
    Death/Assassin on Death/Hunt 7H

No loot bag for drekanoth. Was in a duo raid and zoned in solo. None of the missions were complete when I went in.

Ascendant

I'm gonna make a wild guess and test it at some point that you need air, water, life, hunting, and possibly assassination running to get it.

Matches the NPCs at the binding.

One of our guildies got it zoning into the 10man aswell. No other quests were active.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Has anyone found any other hidden minions yet? Don't need to explain how to get them I'm just curious as to how many more there are

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast