+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree34Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    From the pvp boxes I'd assume? or does it auto-loot and rolled by group during the match? You used to get it from players by looting them in wfs, but they auto-loot now.
    You mean warfronts.

Fluffy originally dropped by killing max ranked players in pvp. Happens in open world as well as warfronts and conquest.

But its rare, and you tend to have to roll against 19 other people for it. But its why sometimes you see folks looting all the bodies even though they give chump change.

Not sure what they changed it to now that the bodies auto-loot.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Shadowlander

For those asking, I received a Fluffy from a wf a couple days ago. I believe it auto-looted (can't recall if it went into rift bag or just my bag). I already had a fluffy, so sadly it got deleted.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post

Pls make Fluffy pet bound to account instead bind of pickup. So i can trade it to my alts.

Hope this can be helpfull.

Regards

Arkanja@Zaviel
    I put in feed back on this issue many many times years ago. Well before SL came out I won the roll on a fluffy in a WF. It's a super rare drop to begin with. But oddly I got two later doing open world pvp solo not long after. So I put in the request making this account bound so my alts could use them. But sadly they have been sitting in my bank for years.

Another point, IDK if it has been made. You have to have your fluffy called out at the end of the WF when you win. If you are dead, even if you already called him out, when it ends you do not get the reward.
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-18-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Iskae View Post
    For those asking, I received a Fluffy from a wf a couple days ago. I believe it auto-looted (can't recall if it went into rift bag or just my bag). I already had a fluffy, so sadly it got deleted.
    I have three chars with the correct fluffy. When I got the first minion it was just in my bags. It was an item I had to use. I tried doing this again on an alt that had the companion pet as well. I never got another second fluffy minion =(

Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    Does Fluffy even drop anymore??? I've pvp'd since launch and have never had one drop for me. Now with the hidden minion card, I NEED this companion pet. So yeah, they still drop?
    might still drop from the warfront chests you get after a win, i got both of mine from the old depleted crates bought with warlord marks.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    I have three chars with the correct fluffy. When I got the first minion it was just in my bags. It was an item I had to use. I tried doing this again on an alt that had the companion pet as well. I never got another second fluffy minion =(
    That is probably intentional because you already have that minion. (They are Account-Wide)
    Ascended - Casual Raid Guild - Brutwacht EU
    Sonra - Warrior

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Onmar View Post
    That is probably intentional because you already have that minion. (They are Account-Wide)
    Yeah, that is what I figured. Some people were saying they would like to see fluffy the pet account bound so they could do it more than once on alts. I was just letting those know I attempted it, but it looks like you can't do it on an alt if youve done it on another char. Unless something just went wrong when I tried it again. But I was clearly alive and had my fluffy, destroyer of worlds out when we won.

If you can not do it again it would be interesting to know if you can not do it on another char because you collected the minion or if it is because one of your chars got the hidden reward already.
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-19-2014 at 02:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7