+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #61
    Rift Team

Complaint noted!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    I would like to formally complain that the devs seem to be having too much fun with these minion cards

(well done and keep up the good work)

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #62
    Rift Team

Two things:

First and perhaps what you care more about: There are/will be secret minions available in a variety of facets of the game. I say 'are/will be' because I intend to be intentionally vague for a while about how many there are.

Secondly: These secret minions are still obtainable. We won't put any secret minion into the game that a person who started later couldn't conceivably get if they put in the effort for it. Do also note that the content completed should be significantly easier at 65 with such gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    It would be nice if these types of things were available to the other 99% of the population that didn't do t3 pve content.

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Two things:

First and perhaps what you care more about: There are/will be secret minions available in a variety of facets of the game. I say 'are/will be' because I intend to be intentionally vague for a while about how many there are.

Secondly: These secret minions are still obtainable. We won't put any secret minion into the game that a person who started later couldn't conceivably get if they put in the effort for it. Do also note that the content completed should be significantly easier at 65 with such gear.

I hope you have made some minions for entering in a special dimension with a special combinaisons of things. (or for put certains items in a dimension)
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Rift Chaser

Would it be possible to have some achievements ingame so we know how many we are missing?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    Would it be possible to have some achievements ingame so we know how many we are missing?
    That seems like it would take some of the fun out of it. If it helps, there are most likely four as a bare minimum, since there were four bindings with four *fated* foes.

And it wouldn't surprise me if there was one for doing the architect raid rift after having thwarted their plans completely in planebreaker bastion.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Two things:

Just to add my 2c.

It would be nice if these types of things were available to the other 99% of the population that didn't do t3 pve content.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    Just to add my 2c.

So...go back? These new minions also technically come from raids as well, I certainly wouldn't expect to receive a PvP minion without pvping, why would I get a raid minion without raiding?

It can't be that hard to snag the Bob:gs achieve anyways, his raid aoe only hit for ~20k And we have 3x that HP now, instead of 28k top end dps.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    That seems like it would take some of the fun out of it. If it helps, there are most likely four as a bare minimum, since there were four bindings with four *fated* foes.

And it wouldn't surprise me if there was one for doing the architect raid rift after having thwarted their plans completely in planebreaker bastion.
    What fun would it take out? It's the same with the achievement for artifacts for the zones. They also show how many sets there are per zone. It'd only help out the people to actively search harder instead of second and third guessing, due to the fact that no one knows anything about these secret minions right now.

As a fan of minions and not a fan of raids I am real upset over these raid minion cards. Where the hell are pvp minions?

I won't stop there as trion seem to of killed pvp big time with this patch with people leaving that I know because of two things we have to pve as well which I don't mind but members of my guild only pvp so they left because it would take them much longer to get gear if not questing and pve in things like dungeons (which I hate and don't do) and doing world even bosses. The second thing is conquest. Why stop it? does the lag CQ courses slow the game down? NO it can not be, let's not lag the pve players ffs. Let's make pve happy, kill pvp by making them all leave to AA then our work will be a lot easier.

I hope IF there are any pvp left to play CQ that you also have minions you get from that as well.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    As a fan of minions and not a fan of raids I am real upset over these raid minion cards. Where the hell are pvp minions?

I won't stop there as trion seem to of killed pvp big time with this patch with people leaving that I know because of two things we have to pve as well which I don't mind but members of my guild only pvp so they left because it would take them much longer to get gear if not questing and pve in things like dungeons (which I hate and don't do) and doing world even bosses. The second thing is conquest. Why stop it? does the lag CQ courses slow the game down? NO it can not be, let's not lag the pve players ffs. Let's make pve happy, kill pvp by making them all leave to AA then our work will be a lot easier.

I hope IF there are any pvp left to play CQ that you also have minions you get from that as well.
    If they would've left CQ open, you'd be having CQ with 10 peeps on launch day. That'd be fun, right? Why waste resources on something that will be pointless to do anyway. They will open CQ again, once there's enough level 65s to actually do a CQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    If they would've left CQ open, you'd be having CQ with 10 peeps on launch day. That'd be fun, right? Why waste resources on something that will be pointless to do anyway. They will open CQ again, once there's enough level 65s to actually do a CQ.
    I can understand trion taking out CQ for a week because they have a crap set up with lag. But I'm not sure what you mean by resources or do I. What people like you need to understand is there are people that just want to pvp and a big part of that is CQ. I don't see trion stopping pve players from raiding their dungeons. So what happens here is you pi.s people off that don't want to pve and they go to AA. I was in a guild that use to fill a CQ raid in 10 seconds when the call went out but because trion has pushed pvp aside and they have (every patch has 5 dungeons or so, but pvp might get one wf or one CQ per 5 to 10 dungeons) so what happens is the guild I just left use to have 20 to 30 people on most times but 90% went to AA and then it was 5 to 8 people on. So don't expect me to be happy because trion favor pve over pvp not only it seems with content but things like minions and gear and f...ing BiS marks.
    Whatever pvp it seems a dying breed in this game. No more insensitive to pvp.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I can understand trion taking out CQ for a week because they have a crap set up with lag. But I'm not sure what you mean by resources or do I. What people like you need to understand is there are people that just want to pvp and a big part of that is CQ. I don't see trion stopping pve players from raiding their dungeons. So what happens here is you pi.s people off that don't want to pve and they go to AA. I was in a guild that use to fill a CQ raid in 10 seconds when the call went out but because trion has pushed pvp aside and they have (every patch has 5 dungeons or so, but pvp might get one wf or one CQ per 5 to 10 dungeons) so what happens is the guild I just left use to have 20 to 30 people on most times but 90% went to AA and then it was 5 to 8 people on. So don't expect me to be happy because trion favor pve over pvp not only it seems with content but things like minions and gear and f...ing BiS marks.
    Whatever pvp it seems a dying breed in this game. No more insensitive to pvp.
    Think about this: Running CQ with 10 people, since it's a max level only thing and then think about resources requires to run CQ. What's the point in that? Maybe you can answer that. But maybe it's fun to pvp with 10 people in a map like Stillmoor. I guess to each their own.

Ascendant

So the finric fight sounds like it has waves (and maybe an achievement, but I can't check right now), akylios(HK), ituziel, and maelforge(Bob).

If I had to guess, collect em all for the ra'aran of fate.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    So the finric fight sounds like it has waves (and maybe an achievement, but I can't check right now), akylios(HK), ituziel, and maelforge(Bob).

If I had to guess, collect em all for the ra'aran of fate.
    Following up with myself...I'm not sure finric had actually been killed (worldwide) when the minion was linked.

No, Finric had not at the time, at least not on NA cluster.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast