+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Card: Drekanoth of Fate

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post
    we'll be adding it in the near future.
    Welp. Time to collect ALL the minions and rank them up.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Rift Chaser

So those of us that don't raid are screwed? Typical.
    Hope it gets on the store so i can spend $$ on it.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    If you can't finish an old easy raid with 2x the stats of the people initially progressing on them (expert gear!), there's something seriously wrong.

I mean, the lvl 65 elites have 1.7m HP. that's about the same as most of the T3 trash. I think some of the Expert bosses have HP approaching GS's too.

Plane Touched

Its a reward for doing the content that Trion has put out. Asking for access to it without doing the work is like asking your parents for allowance when you were younger without doing your chores.
    Thetoxicwaltz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post
    If you can't finish an old easy raid with 2x the stats of the people initially progressing on them (expert gear!), there's something seriously wrong.

I mean, the lvl 65 elites have 1.7m HP. that's about the same as most of the T3 trash. I think some of the Expert bosses have HP approaching GS's too.
    Except now we are in the Nightmare Tide era, and we will have a very hard time getting a raid together for Bindings of Blood, as none of the raiders are interested anymore.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan View Post
    Except now we are in the Nightmare Tide era, and we will have a very hard time getting a raid together for Bindings of Blood, as none of the raiders are interested anymore.
    Then get a guild group for achievement run? Get a PUG going since you can curb-stomp content now with 2x the stats of old and twice the HP on the DPSers? Get a small group and crush content after getting current Expert/raid gear?

People did the exact same thing for cosmetic items and achieves in SL for the 1.X content. You're acting as if this is a whole new concept here.
    Last edited by evantide; 10-28-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Time to search for other super hidden minions.

We know that all the existing one are not obtenaible by specific minions adventures.

I've tried some evident combinaison of title + enter in a specific dongeon, but it's difficult to search something with no clues. So i've found nothing yet.

Still searching new idea to found thoses minions
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    Time to search for other super hidden minions.

We know that all the existing one are not obtenaible by specific minions adventures.

I've tried some evident combinaison of title + enter in a specific dongeon, but it's difficult to search something with no clues. So i've found nothing yet.

Still searching new idea to found thoses minions

I was looking around yesterday to see if Fluffy was a hidden minion, seeing as it was on PTS as a 301k favor minion for a while. Not sure if it's in the new pvp reward box or might be a hidden minion, haven't looked into it much.

Also, not sure if hidden minions were added to old world stuff, like maybe Plutonus or Volan. We know that Titles can be triggers (which I'm quite in favor for. Titles having more relevance is pretty sweet), but could other things trigger the hidden minions? I tried queuing for specific warfronts while having the Fluffy companion pet out yesterday, just to see if that would do anything.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lycrios View Post
    snip
    What about zoning into Golem Foundry with Fluffy out?
    I will try once I have the time.

Edit: Trying to enter Golem Foundry with Master Mode Difficulty, maybe?
    Last edited by Onmar; 10-29-2014 at 05:36 AM.
    Ascended - Casual Raid Guild - Brutwacht EU
    Sonra - Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post
    ]
    Also: Please let us know what you think - do you want more hidden minions?
    I think hidden minions are a great idea, however some of us don't raid, it would be nice to have various areas to find these, through IA, PvP, collecting artifacts, dimensions, puzzles, etc etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Onmar View Post
    What about zoning into Golem Foundry with Fluffy out?
    I will try once I have the time.

Edit: Trying to enter Golem Foundry with Master Mode Difficulty, maybe?
    I'm not trying to get it on PTS, trying to see if it's available on live. During PTS testing, Fluffy was a "place holder" minion when you opened up the Rift Store.

Considering the Fluffy companion pet is only available through player corpse looting (at least, it was back in the day, not sure how that works now with the new player auto-looting in PvP), I was pretty sure if the Fluffy minion is still available in game, it would have to do with something PvP related.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's a rare drop from the reward box from winning a warfront. Either way, I'm still going to be trying random stuff to see what happens. Although, I'd like a hint from the devs to know if putting time into investigating old world locations/situations is a waste of effort.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lycrios View Post
    I'm not trying to get it on PTS, trying to see if it's available on live. During PTS testing, Fluffy was a "place holder" minion when you opened up the Rift Store.

Considering the Fluffy companion pet is only available through player corpse looting (at least, it was back in the day, not sure how that works now with the new player auto-looting in PvP), I was pretty sure if the Fluffy minion is still available in game, it would have to do with something PvP related.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's a rare drop from the reward box from winning a warfront. Either way, I'm still going to be trying random stuff to see what happens. Although, I'd like a hint from the devs to know if putting time into investigating old world locations/situations is a waste of effort.
    FYI: I meant going into Golem Foundry on Live Servers while having Master Mode selected as Dungeon difficulty. I know that wouldn't make a difference in terms of difficulty and I would be sent into expert mode.
    But maybe I am also overthinking and they have nothing to do with the PTS.
    Ascended - Casual Raid Guild - Brutwacht EU
    Sonra - Warrior

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

This is the kind of attitude that ruins these games. The belief that everyone should be entitled to everything without putting in the work or effort. MMOs ahave been dumbed down over the years just to cater to the casual base that doesnt seem to understand this concept. If you dont want to, or cant put the time or effort into getting something done, then that is on you and has nothing to do with the game.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #44
    Rift Team

We will be spreading special hidden minions throughout all types of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    We will be spreading special hidden minions throughout all types of content.
    That's great news, thanks!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast