+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Insider Knowledge, how is this even possible?????

Default Insider Knowledge, how is this even possible?????

Completely and utterly stuck on this quest, I press the orbs near instantly as soon as they light up, fails every time. Is this supposed to be impossible or what? Either way I cannot complete Draumheim whilever this horrendous abomination of a quest is in my log.
    Last edited by Indicam; 10-26-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Soulwalker

I found him around 5747, 5548, hope it help

Soulwalker

His name is Bremer and will have a nightmare with him, found him in a corner.

I found the fellow easy enough. I was having issues with the clicking part afterwards. It seemed to just be randomly failing before I even had a chance to click the right orb, but after many tries and swearwords it is now done Seems to either be a very tight timer on each light or being in Margle Palace with a bazillion people running around is kind of having an impact on the time it takes to register.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    I found the fellow easy enough. I was having issues with the clicking part afterwards. It seemed to just be randomly failing before I even had a chance to click the right orb, but after many tries and swearwords it is now done Seems to either be a very tight timer on each light or being in Margle Palace with a bazillion people running around is kind of having an impact on the time it takes to register.
    Yeah the timer seems to be very quick. It doesn't help when some idiot comes along and stands on it with their gigantic mount either..

Ascendant

If another player starts the interaction, it pretty much instant fails for everyone attempting it.

Dek
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Completely and utterly stuck on this quest, I press the orbs near instantly as soon as they light up, fails every time. Is this supposed to be impossible or what? Either way I cannot complete Draumheim whilever this horrendous abomination of a quest is in my log.
    Use Right mouse button to click

RIFT Guide Writer

This helped me a lot. Thanks

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Edderkoppen View Post
    I found him around 5747, 5548, hope it help

Thank you!

Soulwalker

I changed my video settings to medium from low and did it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontana View Post
    I changed my video settings to medium from low and did it the first time.

Wish this worked for me. I even shut down other applications running. Tried a few more video tweaks and nope.

Guess I'll try this one when the server is less populated or I feel like wasting ten minutes and hope to get lucky.

Soulwalker

Default Disability discrimation in action

Besides the untold problems with lag, it also requires 5 people, one for each button as a single person can't do it alone as the pressing action fails to work correctly when trying to do it solo, for those with disabilities this makes the quest discriminatory to many as timed things like this, besides being in a laggy zone anyway, people with brain injuries, and the like are unable to do this regardless.

Soulwalker

Default this might help

i tried a first time but that didn't work out well, next time i stood upon the machine right where the npc is and from that position I didn't have to move to push the light buttons and it was easy

Yeah....I'm thinking this quest needs some tweaking. Way too fast of a timer to complete with measly human reflexes.

Attempting this atm. It is impossible when you're not sober.

And I am rarely sober when I play.

I came really close on my first try, and now I'm a determined drunkard who will probably spend the next hour attempting to complete this. I WILL complete this quest!
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast