+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Insider Knowledge, how is this even possible?????

Just completed it!

Some tips:
    • Turn GFX down to min
    • Stand in the middle of the orbs on the platform
    • Point the camera down so you have a top-down view of the orbs

If you can't adjust the DPI on your mouse:
    • Zoom all the way out, and keep the mouse in the middle of the platform between clicks.

If you can adjust the DPI:
    • Keep the camera closer, and increase the DPI to higher than you're usually used to (I found 3000-3200 DPI to be good for me)

You'll find it a lot easier if you adjust the DPI. If you can't you will have to make sure you focus on your accuracy with the clicks, but zooming all the way out will help you with timing.

Practice makes perfect!

Also, watch out for when the orbs change colour tone before they start glimmering. This will give you about half a second extra if you're observant enough.
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

Default pic

Quote Originally Posted by Edderkoppen View Post
    I found him around 5747, 5548, hope it help
    Above coords worked for me. Here is a pic of the NPC:

Insider Knowledge, how is this even possible?????-bremer.jpg

Ascendant

Now with all the lag on the Eu servers this quest sucks big time. I tried a lot of times, but though I never had problems to hit the glowing button, it always failed somewhere in between.

I finally completed it by jumping to the PvP server; thanks to the low population over there the lag was only a minor problem, and I made it after 3 or 4 tries.

Default Bremer

Quote Originally Posted by Addictas View Post
    His name is Bremer and will have a nightmare with him, found him in a corner.

here's a pic if Bremer:

Insider Knowledge, how is this even possible?????-bremer.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Carricha View Post
    Besides the untold problems with lag, it also requires 5 people, one for each button as a single person can't do it alone as the pressing action fails to work correctly when trying to do it solo, for those with disabilities this makes the quest discriminatory to many as timed things like this, besides being in a laggy zone anyway, people with brain injuries, and the like are unable to do this regardless.
    I managed to do it solo but it took a while. I don't think this is intended to be a group quest as it's not marked as such - I think it's just bugged a bit. With immense patience it can be done.

Soulwalker

overhead view, stand close to center. R Click on bubble as soon as it glows. dont wait for sparkle. Easy smeezy...

Soulwalker

Margle Palace is very laggy since the last patch. (3.2) That makes this quest very, very hard...

my PC has 16 RAM and I usually run on Ultra. I have already lowered it to medium, guess now I'll try low and see if that will work.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fontana View Post
    I changed my video settings to medium from low and did it the first time.
    Was having all types of problems, until I took your advice and turned down my video settings. Worked the first time after I did. Thanks

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Narielia View Post
    Just completed it!

Some tips:
    • Turn GFX down to min

• Zoom all the way out, and keep the mouse in the middle of the platform between clicks.

• Keep the camera closer, and increase the DPI to higher than you're usually used to (I found 3000-3200 DPI to be good for me)

You'll find it a lot easier if you adjust the DPI. If you can't you will have to make sure you focus on your accuracy with the clicks, but zooming all the way out will help you with timing.

Practice makes perfect!

Also, watch out for when the orbs change colour tone before they start glimmering. This will give you about half a second extra if you're observant enough.
    This was a perfect solution for me. I zoomed and actually saw the changes, where I hadn't before. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Narielia View Post
    Just completed it!

Some tips:
    • Turn GFX down to min

Practice makes perfect!

You're correct. It was an absolute bugger for me with oceanic latency but I got it after several hours of screaming at the PC.
    Last edited by FreddyThump; 12-27-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Insider Knowledge

Stand on platform move camera to overhead view zoom in until your almost all the way down but can still see all the lights around the platform; click on lights as they light up with right mouse button (they are fast so you may have to try a couple times).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2