+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Rare MOB in Stillmoor? Jom Turner!

Default Missing Rare MOB in Stillmoor? Jom Turner!

Am I missing something or is Jom Turner no longer spawning? I've camped all over Ravenna in several occasions and in different times/shards, still haven't found him anywhere!

Please help!
    Last edited by goldenbear; 08-08-2014 at 11:20 AM.

I saw him not to long ago when I was running around Stillmoor looking for unstables. Probably just unluck with spawns. He should be right in the middle of the town.

Soulwalker

He's a werewolf, so /timer to see when night time is on. He's often there, I've never seen him there during the "day" as per game time. Sometimes attacked there by other mobs, FYI. So camp it if you can, for those still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
    Am I missing something or is Jom Turner no longer spawning? I've camped all over Ravenna in several occasions and in different times/shards, still haven't found him anywhere!

Please help!
    He spawns near 2005, 2245; (/setwaypoint 2005, 2245 command) in Stillmore and walks around the well. He is always in werewolf form and like the other posters I have never seen him in the "daytime" in the game. Use the (/time command) to find the hour in gametime and always use a target macro when hunting rares; (/tar Jom Tyrner)

Good luck,

Thunder
    Last edited by thunder 1; 03-08-2017 at 07:18 PM.

I'm sure the person who asked this 3 years ago will be very thankful.

Telaran

Default mathosia rare mob spawns got a cap on nr of mobs that can be up in zone

As i posted before on forum in the past 5 yrs--concerning mathosia rare mobs--if you can't find the one you are looking for--kill the others that are up--and come back after a few hrs-the respawns will be rng-so you might have to repeat a search+destroy run several times-before your target appears

Your stillmoor mobs are hiding with my ptw baacs! We need to find them and keeeeeel them!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

+ Reply to Thread