+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in 'One With Nature' quest?

Rift Disciple

Default Bug in 'One With Nature' quest?

The Werewolf Corpse - located at [2110, 2368] - in Ravenna (Stillmoor) won't give the [Aelfwar House Signet] that starts the [One With Nature] quest EVEN though it sparkles and you CAN click it. Looks to be a bug or dead quest. Can anyone verify if this quest is dead or there's a bug?

Telaran

Default Guardian-only quest?

Is your character a Defiant? I vaguely remember the werewolf corpse sparkling to some of my characters but not giving a drop - I think it was the Defiant ones (it was a very long time ago). The turn-in for that quest is to a Guardian NPC so it's probably a Guardian-only quest.
    Jaraell, Bahmi, Level 60 Mage, <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Reivun, Kelari, Level 60 Cleric <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Meadowdance, Eth, Level 60 Rogue <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Kechara, High Elf, Level 60 Cleric <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Lytha, High Elf, Level 4x Warrior <The Nomad>, Hailol

Telaran

Default NOT a Guardian-only quest, Defiants can take it too

Quote Originally Posted by Kaija View Post
    Is your character a Defiant? I vaguely remember the werewolf corpse sparkling to some of my characters but not giving a drop - I think it was the Defiant ones (it was a very long time ago). The turn-in for that quest is to a Guardian NPC so it's probably a Guardian-only quest.
    I was wrong. I took a Defiant character to the Werewolf corpse and was able to get the Aelfwar House Signet. The turn-in NPC becomes a Defiant one for Defiants.

I'm not sure why you cannot get the drop unless you have already done the quest? Or perhaps its bugged for you.
    Jaraell, Bahmi, Level 60 Mage, <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Reivun, Kelari, Level 60 Cleric <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Meadowdance, Eth, Level 60 Rogue <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Kechara, High Elf, Level 60 Cleric <The Nomad>, Hailol
    Lytha, High Elf, Level 4x Warrior <The Nomad>, Hailol

Rift Disciple

No this is a Guardian character. And since the quest in Rifthead says to hand it in to a Guardian NPC it should be pick-up-able

I'll be playing my Defiant char there now, will see if she can pick it up. If so, has to be a bug on the guard side.

Oh and I haven't done it yet because I used my Questfinder addon to see which quests I have left and that is one of them. Also, I remember coming across that werewolf before and not getting anything from it.
    Last edited by Haran; 06-20-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

So I tried doing this quest on my Defiant character and it worked fine. When I clicked on the corpse I got the item and the quest and could hand it in to complete. Looks to only be a problem on my Guardian character.

This quest is still bugged. Worked on my defiant, but is not working on my guardian.
    Zaviel - Tylia - Planar Legion

+ Reply to Thread