+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New "Most Wanted" mobs

Telaran

Thanks will add any I find - so far nothing though! The names Rezair and Isyer(sp?) have been mentioned elsewhere. Really hope I find one soon beginning to get a bit frustrated!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
    The drop rate is a bug, they are currently dropping at about 50%, they should be 100% and will be after the next hotfix (tomorrow currently).

They have nothing to do with Zone Events or World Events, they are their own deal.
    update: There might still be a problem, I killed 2 this morning in silverwood, i got loot from "The ravenous desolator", but no loot from "Squidget", did i kill him too fast perhaps??? i was 60 for both and did not mentor down.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Stellla View Post
    update: There might still be a problem, I killed 2 this morning in silverwood, i got loot from "The ravenous desolator", but no loot from "Squidget", did i kill him too fast perhaps??? i was 60 for both and did not mentor down.
    Where in silverwood did u find them?

Rift Master

Strange that there are now 3 different mobs in Silverwood.

Either

A) Any most wanted can spawn in any zone

B) Or do they only spawn in Freemarch or Silverwood

We need more sightings please reported.

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Strange that there are now 3 different mobs in Silverwood.

Either

A) Any most wanted can spawn in any zone

B) Or do they only spawn in Freemarch or Silverwood

We need more sightings please reported.
    I can't say for sure if it's *any* mob can spawn at any spawn point, but so far in Silverwood I have killed: Beatrice, The Seductress, Kelo, Oolo, Gnawer, and the rhino whose name I forget. Drop rate is still <50% though, as out of those kills (some more than once), I've looted 3 artifacts.
    Welcoming all roleplayers or curious folk to my dimension "Port Haven" on the Faeblight shard!
    A port town operating on the fringes of the law, it contains taverns, a fully furnished 3-story inn, a magic research tower, and more! Come check it out!
    Also open for viewing is the work-in-progress dimension "Castle Nalanstein"!

Telaran

thanks for the new names - I have still found 0!!! Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have my macro and I am tab targetting like mad

Rift Disciple

No loot from "the seductress or The Claw" =(, both in silverwood.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

You won't get artifacts if you don't get exp from the NPC, unless that NPC is one of the Critter races. (Snake, Bunny, etc) Otherwise you must be mentored.

Thank you for the clarification, Kerilar... though I certainly now have egg on my face for the mobs I've killed unmentored. Though, in retrospect, I should have known better.

My list thus far:
    -dropped loot-
    Kelo (frog critter)
    Oolo (owl critter)
    Tod (fox)
    The Ravenous Desolator (deer)

-didn't drop loot-
    Beatrice (hag)
    The Seductress (fairy)
    The Claw (cat)
    Gnawer (rat)
    Bloody Fang (wolf)
    Retorius (large treant)
    Rezair (rhino)
    Welcoming all roleplayers or curious folk to my dimension "Port Haven" on the Faeblight shard!
    A port town operating on the fringes of the law, it contains taverns, a fully furnished 3-story inn, a magic research tower, and more! Come check it out!

Rift Master

Wow, just got to say thanks for the information. I actually found my first mob last night after reading the message.

At this point with that many named in silverwood, the next round of questions is

A) Are the same mobs up in Freemarch and/or other zones?

B) If Retorius drops 1 item, does the same mob drop the same item every time, or does it drop anything in the collection set?

Kerliar you think you could make rare mobs have a 25% chance to drop bounties aswell?
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Rift Master

Found part of the answer to my last question. Shard hopped and actually found oolo up on two servers. First time he dropped the talon from the Owl set, and then the feather from the same set.

So yes, the same named mob will drop random items from his artifact set.

I also found oolo in both Freemarch and Silverwood, so at least the owl will spawn in both zones.

Prophet of Telara

I've killed a few now and they do finally drop bounty artifacts. However the ones I've seen in SW anf FM do NOT have the words 'Most Wanted' in either the name or the 'guild tag'...
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

Rift Master

Just to make sure we're all informed, I found a new mob in SIlverwood yesterday not previously known. Name was "Squidget", however race I was an idiot and attacked it and killed it before I remembered to find out what it was. Definitely an animal mob, and dropped a bounty item.

As for Silverwood mobs showing up in Freemarch, it's also confirmed. So we now know that the entire Silverwood bounty mobs list can be found in Freemarch and vice versa. As I was running around Freemarch last night, I saw this huge tree walking around and it turned out to be Retorious.
    Last edited by FyrrePower; 06-04-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Just to make sure we're all informed, I found a new mob in SIlverwood yesterday not previously known. Name was "Squidget", however race I was an idiot and attacked it and killed it before I remembered to find out what it was. Definitely an animal mob, and dropped a bounty item.

As for Silverwood mobs showing up in Freemarch, it's also confirmed. So we now know that the entire Silverwood bounty mobs list can be found in Freemarch and vice versa. As I was running around Freemarch last night, I saw this huge tree walking around and it turned out to be Retorious.
    Squidget is a squirrel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast