+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The New IPP - is the Scriptkeeper Chekaroth Questline Still Available?

Telaran

Default The New IPP - is the Scriptkeeper Chekaroth Questline Still Available?

I was taking a new toon through the new, relevelled IPP and although I did the first quest relating to this plotline (something to do with the Library), I can't figure out where to continue it.

Right now I'm sitting at 82 quests completed in IPP, out of 98 (according to the Achievement). So obviously I'm missing a big chunk of quests(or else Trion took out a bunch of quests and forgot to update the Achievement).

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrimal View Post
    I was taking a new toon through the new, relevelled IPP and although I did the first quest relating to this plotline (something to do with the Library), I can't figure out where to continue it.
    This story line (though not all of the exact quests) will return in 2.6 as part of the Air Saga. The will not count as Iron Pine quests for the achievement.

Right now I'm sitting at 82 quests completed in IPP, out of 98 (according to the Achievement). So obviously I'm missing a big chunk of quests(or else Trion took out a bunch of quests and forgot to update the Achievement).
    Players are not led on a rail through all possible questing areas now - areas like the Blood Iron pools and Kestrel's Cry Ravine. There are also some Carnages and other hidden quests scattered across the zone. Good luck!
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 12-19-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    This story line (though not all of the exact quests) will return in 2.6 as part of the Air Saga. The will not count as Iron Pine quests for the achievement.
    OK, thanks. Any idea what the approximate level those quests will be?

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Arc 1 will be appx lvl 32-34.

Arc 2 will be lvl 50 (in pre-SL zones).

Arc 3 will be lvl 58-60.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread