Here are the issues that should be FIXED as of the 11/14 patch.
- All crafting dailies previously turning in to Master-at-Arms Varis in Iron Pine now turn in to Robern Charrette.
- Quest "Display of Power" - The objectives are fixed and now correctly turns in to Watcher Natham near Icewatch Ridge
- Quest "Disrupting the Ritual" - The order of objectives is fixed
- Quest "A Wolf in the Flock" - The quest target, Regula, is now properly level 35 instead of 48
- Quest "Thunder Snow" - should now function correctly.
- Quest "Train the Recruits" - should now function correctly.
- Quest "Storm Legion Awaits!" - The quest has been removed. Using the Map of Brevane and Dusken (renamed "Strategic Overview of Brevane and Dusken") now will give the quest "Storm Legion", directing players to the Lycini Ambassador in their home capital instead of the two now missing Gatekeepers in Iron Pine Peak.
- A portal to Storm Legion map icon now appears on the main map, marking the locations of the Lycini Ambassador in Sanctum and Meridian.
- Level 50 Abyssal cultists in Steampike Pit have been relocated.
- The zone event "Storm Rising" is now a more appropriate level for the zone.
- The achievement "Achievement: Impossible!" is once again completable now that access to the daily quest that is needed to trigger the achievement is unblocked.
These issues are known. Fix ETA is unknown yet (but most should be in the 11/21 patch).
- A pool of daily quests should now be offered by Robern Charrette in the Chancel of Labors to those that have completed the story quest "Just Punishment". This fix didn't take for some reason. Will investigate.
- The quest "Doctor's Orders" is not being offered, and none of the related quest content is appearing in-game.
- The Cloudbourne Necklace items are still not leveled down to match the current zone content.
- The achievement "You and What Army?" is broken, triggering off a now removed quest. Once fixed, it will automatically update to completed if you have done the right quest.
- The achievement "Nowhere to Run" is not currently completable. The chasing Chekaroth story line is currently removed, and while it will be returning in the future, it should probably no longer be a part of the zone meta. It will be removed from the requirements in a patch soon.
Finally, there is this:
- All know Porticulum locations within Iron Pine Peak have been reset. You will need to revisit each Porticulum Master to relearn that location. There is unfortunately no way to fix this other than players going back out to these porticulums to relearn them.