+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.5 Iron Pine Revamp - Known Issues

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Default 2.5 Iron Pine Revamp - Known Issues

Here are the issues that should be FIXED as of the 11/14 patch.
    • All crafting dailies previously turning in to Master-at-Arms Varis in Iron Pine now turn in to Robern Charrette.
    • Quest "Display of Power" - The objectives are fixed and now correctly turns in to Watcher Natham near Icewatch Ridge
    • Quest "Disrupting the Ritual" - The order of objectives is fixed
    • Quest "A Wolf in the Flock" - The quest target, Regula, is now properly level 35 instead of 48
    • Quest "Thunder Snow" - should now function correctly.
    • Quest "Train the Recruits" - should now function correctly.
    • Quest "Storm Legion Awaits!" - The quest has been removed. Using the Map of Brevane and Dusken (renamed "Strategic Overview of Brevane and Dusken") now will give the quest "Storm Legion", directing players to the Lycini Ambassador in their home capital instead of the two now missing Gatekeepers in Iron Pine Peak.
    • A portal to Storm Legion map icon now appears on the main map, marking the locations of the Lycini Ambassador in Sanctum and Meridian.
    • Level 50 Abyssal cultists in Steampike Pit have been relocated.
    • The zone event "Storm Rising" is now a more appropriate level for the zone.
    • The achievement "Achievement: Impossible!" is once again completable now that access to the daily quest that is needed to trigger the achievement is unblocked.

These issues are known. Fix ETA is unknown yet (but most should be in the 11/21 patch).
    • A pool of daily quests should now be offered by Robern Charrette in the Chancel of Labors to those that have completed the story quest "Just Punishment". This fix didn't take for some reason. Will investigate.
    • The quest "Doctor's Orders" is not being offered, and none of the related quest content is appearing in-game.
    • The Cloudbourne Necklace items are still not leveled down to match the current zone content.
    • The achievement "You and What Army?" is broken, triggering off a now removed quest. Once fixed, it will automatically update to completed if you have done the right quest.
    • The achievement "Nowhere to Run" is not currently completable. The chasing Chekaroth story line is currently removed, and while it will be returning in the future, it should probably no longer be a part of the zone meta. It will be removed from the requirements in a patch soon.

Finally, there is this:
    • All know Porticulum locations within Iron Pine Peak have been reset. You will need to revisit each Porticulum Master to relearn that location. There is unfortunately no way to fix this other than players going back out to these porticulums to relearn them.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 11-14-2013 at 09:07 AM.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Ascendant

Thanks for the heads up.

I've found a mob that gets stuck in the floor just outside the cave where you have to get the Mad guy to tell you everything.... it's the patrol construct. He does move after a while, but when he's in the floor up to his shoulders he isn't targetable...

Soulwalker

The quest "Thunder Snow" doesn't work. The avalanche victims don't get reburied after they've been rescued and now it's not possible to complete it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Here are the fixes incoming for known issues. These fixes should be in the 11/14 patch.
    • Quest "A Wolf in the Flock" - The quest target, Regula, is now properly level 35 instead of 48
    Ok, that's good... but what of us that tried before knowing this, failed, and had the quest ... "disappear" on us. The quest said "Failed", but i didn't abandon it - it auto-abandoned, and i have nowhere that i can see to pick it up again. Will this be addressed too?

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Tikky View Post
    Ok, that's good... but what of us that tried before knowing this, failed, and had the quest ... "disappear" on us. The quest said "Failed", but i didn't abandon it - it auto-abandoned, and i have nowhere that i can see to pick it up again. Will this be addressed too?
    That should be fixed as well.
    Rift Team Designer

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Default Wolf + recruits bugged :(

I have the same problem with A wolf in the flock. The wolf 2 shots me and my boar and then de-spawned. The quest can't be picked up again. The Training the recruits will also not work for me.

Soulwalker

when you fix the Thunder Snow quest, can you let us bury the people instead of making us unbury them? running around looking for them really made me not want to find them anyway, so burying them will help.

OH! I do have a request... there is apparently a fishing quest that allows us to push some guy in the water and take his fish. Is there anyway that you can make that a daily? LOL... it reminds me of when I was a kid and my Uncle Don told me to go push this guy who was fishing off the docks in the water. I was 5... was a great Big Bear, California memory for me.

Thanks for an extremely entertaining game. Even the trolling and the drama in chat is humorous. *pops popcorn*

Soulwalker

Default Rare Planar Goods that were formerly found in Whitefall

Patch notes said Rare Planar Goods that were formerly found in Whitefall can now be found in at the Endless Watch in Stillmoor but i can not find the vendor there, anyone know whats going on with this?

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by Ragenar View Post
    Patch notes said Rare Planar Goods that were formerly found in Whitefall can now be found in at the Endless Watch in Stillmoor but i can not find the vendor there, anyone know whats going on with this?
    The NPC is this one here:

2.5 Iron Pine Revamp - Known Issues-2013-11-12_231032.jpg

Note - this NPC does not display its nameplate unless mouseovered or clicked. I will fix that in the near future. As well as make its secondary name show it to be a planar good vendor instead of just saying Icewatch.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 11-13-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Rift Team Designer

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Updated with two more issues since this morning's patch:
    • A pool of daily quests should now be offered by Robern Charrette in the Chancel of Labors to those that have completed the story quest "Just Punishment". This fix didn't take for some reason. Will investigate.
    • The quest "Doctor's Orders" is not being offered, and none of the related quest content is appearing in-game.
    Rift Team Designer

Soulwalker

Default You can add this to your list of what is not working in Iron Pine

I have tried to do the quest Concentrated Source on a guardian and a defiant. It does not work for either. The source shards sparkle as interactive and when you right click on them, it shows them discharging, but is as far as the quest goes. The character is unable to pick up the shard.

Soulwalker

so how do i start the quests to get to the SL zones, ive been looking everywhere for help and cant get it anywhere.
    The empyerean commander near the porticulum has no quest for me, there was nothing in my mail. And the lycini ambassador only teleports me to Tempest Bay, to which there is no way over to the new zones, so im completely stumped

Soulwalker

Default Doctor's Orders

Aparently they put the Doctor's Quest back in the game but its currently glitched I have it in my log with the hammer obtained, but i cant loot the scapel or the scope

What about the quest that was given by Sentinel Enthea in Frozen Valley to kill the Redsnow Courier?

I notice he is still patrolling as a level 42 char, but Sentinel Enthea does not have a quest to offer. Also, the NPC's in Exiles Den still talk about the item he is carrying to be very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The NPC is this one here:

Attachment 15671

Note - this NPC does not display its nameplate unless mouseovered or clicked. I will fix that in the near future. As well as make its secondary name show it to be a planar good vendor instead of just saying Icewatch.
    What are the coordinates of this NPC?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast