+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Water Saga quest problem NEED A FIX

Soulwalker

Default Water Saga quest problem NEED A FIX

Ok so i ve spent the last 5 hour racking my brain how to do this.

I am trying to join the cabal.

I start the initiation.

Kill the monster.

GO DESTROY THE WARDSTONE THAT IS NOT THERE !!!!!!!

ive come to the conclution the quest is broken a fix/reset is need.

MODS NEED A INGAME FIX

Soulwalker

Same here. Got to the point of assaulting a wardstone THAT ISN'T THERE......

can't go any farther.

Ticket submitted in game to GM. No reply as of yet

Soulwalker

Default Same issue

My boyfriend and I decided to start this Quest Line tonight and everything went smoothly up until this exact point also. No wardstone, no assault, and we can't progress with the chain! Very bummed!!! Especially since the last few times we have submitted a ticket we have gotten canned responses with a "link that should answer your question" which of course...doesn't. =(

Soulwalker

Default same here

hello, same problem in french server.

Telaran

Stuck on the same quest on Faeblight. Please help.
    Aryanna (60 Rogue) - Faeblight Guardian
    <Black Hearts Clan>

Soulwalker

Monday night and no reply..........

Soulwalker

Default Same

We also haven't received a reply to our GM ticket. Perhaps we should also post in the General Forum as there is a moderator there (Tacitus I think is his name) who appears to have a special interest in the sagas?

Soulwalker

Default Tacitus!!!

Well scratch that, I was wrong he isn't in the general discussion forum, the post I saw was also in this same forum. Hmmm.. just a matter of getting someone's attention then I guess?!

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

This was originally posted to Tech Support, which I don't tend to monitor - technical or hardware issues not being an expertise of mine at all.

Daglar moved this thread to the adventure section this evening and asked me to take a look.

I _think_ I found the problem. Or at least, I found an obvious issue that could cause exactly what is being described in this thread. I put in a fix for that, and got it into the queue for Wednesday's hotfix (90 minutes before the cut-off!). Anyway, we will pound on it a little more to see if anything else is broken, but I wanted to get at least this obvious fix in asap to make the patch.

Let me know if there are any further issues after the Wednesday update.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Well that explains it, the original thread was moved! I thought I was going crazy when I thought the other Saga thread was in a different forum and then it turned out not to be!

Thank you for your diligence and hooray for coming in before the cut-off!! Three cheers for Tacitus!! (And thanks to Daglar for putting us in the right spot!)
    Last edited by Dulcety; 09-24-2013 at 01:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread