+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Estranged Brew

Here are the proven coords:

potency 13065, 7870
    golden 15232, 5144 (near the small building to the left of dungeon portal)
    punish 12974, 5228 (on the ground, Camp Landfall porticulum)
    IPA 14379, 5310
    ale 14456, 7333 (second floor inside)
    tormented 13090, 6450 (third floor inside)
    Last edited by Adansonia; 06-27-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

I found the IPA at 14427,5534 in the Northern Ruins next to the small building
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

I am finding everything is randomized, every coordinate I have found one at was listed in this forum for a different one

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I am finding everything is randomized, every coordinate I have found one at was listed in this forum for a different one
    This quest is difficult to do because there IS a randomization to it. I will give you an example.

On one server in the zone there are 6 possible "drinks".
    They are not ALL active at the same time. I believe that only 2 of the six are active at once.
    Each drink can be active in usually 1 of 3 locations that have a huge distance between them. The active location of the 3 is randomized and is only activated AFTER one of the other drinks has been deactivated.
    If you have already deactivated a drink previously that is active then you must wait for someone else to deactivate that drink.
    Other shards will not correspond with a previous shard as to which drinks are activated and at which locations they are activated.

I suggest that you try to complete the quest in the following manner...

1- Choose 1 drink that you wish to go after
    2- Go to the first location of the drink that you are after and see if the drink at that location is activated- if so click it
    3- If not then Shard-hop through ALL SHARDS to see if the drink you want is activated in that location.
    4- Go to the 2nd location of the drink and shard hop through all possible shards to find the drink activated.
    5- Go to the 3rd location and shard hop through all shards to find the activated drink and click it
    6- It is possible that the drink you are after will not be activated on any shard in any of the three possible locations of the drink. This can be through bad luck or through competition with other players who were also searching for the drink and deactivated the drink you were searching for while you were traveling.
    7- If so then come back for the drink at some other time, this may require several trips.

For each of the other 5 drinks go through the steps that I have described above.

Good luck
    Last edited by thunder 1; 08-12-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    1- Choose 1 drink that you wish to go after
    2- Go to the first location of the drink that you are after and see if the drink at that location is activated- if so click it
    that is the randomization I speak of, I saw more than 8 bottles at locations that I could not click on because I had collected that particular drink already,

however the drink I was looking for corresponded to the location given in previous posts so what I am letting people know is that all drinks can appear at all locations now,

and though I am unsure which summer this change was made I do recall a summer where the drinks all corresponded to the locations posted in this thread

I did this quest on 17 alts and the correct drinks were in the correct locations every time.. there was no randomness

maybe you could cross check your locations with the ones on my guide?

https://www.cadrift.net/events/summerfest/hunt-2/
    Last edited by caduto; 08-13-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    I did this quest on 17 alts and the correct drinks were in the correct locations every time.. there was no randomness

maybe you could cross check your locations with the ones on my guide?

https://www.cadrift.net/events/summerfest/hunt-2/
    yours are accurate, I gotta quit coming to here for answers anymore, nothing useful can be found in these forums anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4