+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Super Charger

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi1 View Post
    I got killed and my buttons disapeared meaning when I found a platform I couldnt do anything. have tried logging in and out but nothing happening?
    /reloadui has worked for me

How do you know which one to use, I cant see any whisp of node on them, and it dont matter what I press it throws me aside of lifts me up but I bump my head on it feeling rather annoyed atm. very poor design.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi1 View Post
    How do you know which one to use, I cant see any whisp of node on them, and it dont matter what I press it throws me aside of lifts me up but I bump my head on it feeling rather annoyed atm. very poor design.
    if you look carefully at the pic i posted of the platform, there is a little thing at the top middle. its hard to get a good angle of it, but thats the node. Once you can hover over it, you will get a little hand and it will say positive or negative, once you know use the opposite. It is crappy and you have to find 2 of them, one of each. if you find the same charge twice you cant hover over it to tell what charge it is, however it is a good indicator that you found the same one.... its painful but it does work.... also do not be underneth... the item has a 200m range to begin with... you are to close if you bonk your head.
    Last edited by ShieldWOTheD; 07-27-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: more info

Soulwalker

Default Pic of the platform

Super Charger-2013-07-27_124831.jpg
    This is the pic of the platforms

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

It would appear the disk at Camp skyburst (Near: 14666, 8281) is either a) not working properly, b) despawning before it can be used in a timely fashion, c) PEBKAC.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    It would appear the disk at Camp skyburst (Near: 14666, 8281) is either a) not working properly, b) despawning before it can be used in a timely fashion, c) PEBKAC.
    This one was fun to reach... i actually got it by using the little hill close by and jumping off it with my mount so It quickly placed me on the platform.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    If that quest is as bugged as people say, it's best to just not do it and wait. The event is a month and even when the second phase hits, you can still to the other quests regardless if you finished the first.

It'll probably be patched before that. Don't enrage yourself trying to do broken, poorly make, stupid stupid quests. :P
    That's the saving grace of these quests. That for Part 1 they have a few weeks to get hotfixed and made bearable, and Part 2 they have a couple weeks.
    Maeloda ~ Defiant Kelari Male Rogue ~ Level 60 (Expert) ~ Faeblight ~ Prismatic Legion

GSB 5/5, GP 4/4, DH 4/4, RoS* 4/4 || HK 2/11, RotP 0/4 || ID 0/8, PF 0/4 ||| FT 0/4, TotSQ 4/4, EE 0/5, I-DH 0/4 || GA 0/4, TIG 0/3, PBB 0/5 ||| BOB 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    That's the saving grace of these quests. That for Part 1 they have a few weeks to get hotfixed and made bearable, and Part 2 they have a couple weeks.
    Yup! Then we can look forward to part 2 where the quests are even MORE buggy and broken. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    That's not the only one. I've had several of them disappear before I could finish gathering the charge... this scavenger hunt in particular desperately needs to be fixed and changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feydakin View Post
    That's not the only one. I've had several of them disappear before I could finish gathering the charge... this scavenger hunt in particular desperately needs to be fixed and changed.
    The platforms seem to stay up for 6 seconds after you use any charge next to it. Meaning once you get pulled up you have about 1 second to click the item. If you fail a jump, might aswell embrace the oopsie and try again later.

Champion

Never has there been a more stupidly designed quest than this particular one & badly orchestrated scavengers than these greats. We have people in a raid even & it is still taking over 2hrs to complete. Some have been trying for over 4hrs.

Because we apparently have nothing else better to do with our time in Rift.
    misunderstanding the nature of statistics: (e.g., the majority of people in the United States die in hospitals, therefore, stay out of them.) "Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive." -- Wallace Irwin

Default Great Guide!

I lucked out and ran into a raid early in. It took me most of a hour after that to complete it, but it was relatively simple and vary efficient. Apparently, it the puzzle was down on their home shard so.... IDK. Also, hear rumors of a 9th platform spawn (perhaps one that isn't reachable or perceivable). Methinks it might be cause of some issues concerning this quest.

Telaran

I honestly don't understand this quest at all. I don't see a node that might indicate anything. Is it on the top of the platform? Am I supposed to have xray vision so I can see it? I moused over every inch of the thing but nothing. I thought Rift had some wacky/bad quests, and I've powered through almost all of them (I'm a quest completionist junkie), but this is just... unspeakably bad.

Its on the top in the center. So you have to move back away from it till you can see the top then hover over and while doing this some random person is going to ride up and activate it before you......Or so seems to be my experience.

Sometimes I do get to get on top and click the crystal but it doesn't give me credit. I have dropped this one 3 times now and restarted but its broken for me.

Champion

The easiest one I got to land on was 15683, 7787. That one is at the top of the hill. I had help from a Raid to, but it didn't credit everybody at the same time. You can climb up a little ways and see the top. I think it needs to be updated so characters aren't jumping at just the crystal in the middle. Obviously, it makes it hard to reach if you use the talent from under the thing.
    Last edited by Lienda; 08-01-2013 at 05:35 AM.
    What sig?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2