+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: A simple bean/Chasing the rainbow

Soulwalker

Found my locked summerfest chest in Ashora finally!

Was located not actually in the water but on the shore @ [1734,5743]

Good luck!

Soulwalker

I found my chest in the shallow water at 2294,8641 down in Karthan Hills.

Hope it helps

I found a chest and someone swiped it before me. This is infuriating.

Do they instantly respawn somewhere else? They better, or that is also *censored word* design.
    Maeloda ~ Defiant Kelari Male Rogue ~ Level 61 (Goboro Reef) ~ Faeblight ~ Prismatic Legion
    Classic Rift 29/44 (RoS*) ||| FT 0/4, TotSQ 4/4, EE 0/5, I-DH 0/4 || GA 0/4, TIG 0/3, PBB 0/5 ||| BOB 0/4 ||| Mount Sharax 0/4, The Rhen of Fate 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Found a chest at 4042,8075 in Ashora/Broken Marsh.

Default Chasing The Rainbow

2978,7173 another possible spawn location
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Brigglesworth View Post
    Found a soil location at 9494, 8426.
    Thank you for these coords....this is where I found my soil. The coordinates published on RiftJunkies is being camped by all the larger guilds on the server, but this one was unguarded.
    "You haven't just crossed over to the Dark Side...you're baking the damn cookies!"

Soulwalker

Default A Simple Bean

I also found soil at 9494, 8426.

Plane Touched

Also, I found my chest in Ashora at 2495, 8727. No waterfall in sight, so no rainbow...just the sparkling interactive chest under the water.
    "You haven't just crossed over to the Dark Side...you're baking the damn cookies!"

If the dev that works on this event is reading this, consider this message NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

these quests (in general, i don't even just mean these 2 specifically) are beyond annoying and not even remotely approaching the concept of fun...why do events have to be exercises in frustration??

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe19 View Post
    If the dev that works on this event is reading this, consider this message NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

these quests (in general, i don't even just mean these 2 specifically) are beyond annoying and not even remotely approaching the concept of fun...why do events have to be exercises in frustration??
    Welcome to summerfest... The event we hoped would never come back.

Soulwalker

Default Chasing the Rainbow Locations

I've spent quite a bit of time working on this, and finally found a box thanks to a previous poster (thank you BMEgal). In the process, I created a map with all the POTENTIAL locations I've seen so far in this post and other sources online. The only location I can confirm is [2495, 8727] where I found my box. Hope this helps.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/..._locations.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rykar View Post
    I've spent quite a bit of time working on this, and finally found a box thanks to a previous poster (thank you BMEgal). In the process, I created a map with all the POTENTIAL locations I've seen so far in this post and other sources online. The only location I can confirm is [2495, 8727] where I found my box. Hope this helps.

Where your big Carnage icon is, is where another one sits. It's the one that I raced to, but another player got it first. Making me ragelog for a lil bit and go for a run.

It's actually a little above-right of the icon, on a tiny island.
    Maeloda ~ Defiant Kelari Male Rogue ~ Level 61 (Goboro Reef) ~ Faeblight ~ Prismatic Legion
    Classic Rift 29/44 (RoS*) ||| FT 0/4, TotSQ 4/4, EE 0/5, I-DH 0/4 || GA 0/4, TIG 0/3, PBB 0/5 ||| BOB 0/4 ||| Mount Sharax 0/4, The Rhen of Fate 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your a**, and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my a** you stupid rainbows."
    Telaran Artistry a Faeblight Role-Playing guild focused on making Telara beautiful through craft, poetry, song and story.
    Allure-Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon, Shae-Tactician/Bard, Luna-Warden/Defiler, Swayed-Bard/Ranger

Shadowlander

just found one on 4344/6434, it was sitting on some of those crystals there...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Rykar View Post

Thanks man!! Found it after an hour searching with your map.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast