+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Skull Rain & Supercharger

Default Skull Rain & Supercharger

Done all the other Scavenger Hunts ... but for the life of me Morban and Steppes elude me!!

Can anyone shed some light on where the jump pads of the Skulls are in Morban and where the floating pads for the positive and negative charges in Steppes are?

Soulwalker

Skull Rain is Seratos, not Morban. I don't know the answer, but as I was searching last night, I found a jump pad inside a huge skull. But there was nothing clickable in the skull or near the jump pad, and the jump pad just sent me out of the skull and not to anywhere new to climb.

Rift Disciple

Default skull

Quote Originally Posted by Oxie View Post
    Skull Rain is Seratos, not Morban. I don't know the answer, but as I was searching last night, I found a jump pad inside a huge skull. But there was nothing clickable in the skull or near the jump pad, and the jump pad just sent me out of the skull and not to anywhere new to climb.
    That is actually a quest called Not so Great Escape... it is near the beginning jump pad quests i did the same thing thinking it was what i was looking for but it wasnt obviously

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one have a problem with these two zones, I've spent along time looking in both zones and was trolled by that same quest in the huge skull... if someone has any info on these two zones that would be great.

Seratos has 4 spawn locations for the jump pad and only one is up at a time. When you use it, there may or may not be a skull when you land.

No one knows spawn locations.

Steppes one, I'm fully baffled on it.

Seems like nobody on Gelidra has been able to do either of these quests - is it the same elsewhere, or is it just the Steppes on that's borked on other shards?

Same on Shatterbone, or at least no one has confirmed a location. I know I will post if I find one with coords thats for sure.

GM Of Untouchables

Soulwalker

this guy found the seratos one http://i.imgur.com/9p5kfrm.jpg and if you use angelic flight and then have the one guildie banner everyone to it it makes it easy its in pus swamp

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by nateon666 View Post
    this guy found the seratos one http://i.imgur.com/9p5kfrm.jpg and if you use angelic flight and then have the one guildie banner everyone to it it makes it easy its in pus swamp
    You can also jump up from the side with the red puddly stuff. It's tedious but it was done. Bahmi can use their leap to get there from the rocks or the mushroom thing across the way, just whereever :P Once someone is up there, you can duel them if you have harbinger or any charge powers and use those. I know Harbinger Phase Step and the jumping attack power (i forgot it's name) will work to get you up in a duel.

This from the other thread...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Feydakin View Post
    This from the other thread...

This ^

Thank you so much for linking this, having spent 2 hrs jumping around a stupid mushroom whilst wishing I was elf/bhami, I had pretty much given up.

You saved my sanity

Soulwalker

Default Bit of a cheat

SERATOS
    IF YOU HAVE DONE SEEING DOTS OR HAVE DONE THE ARTIFACTS AND COLLECTED THE BOOK go to 11346,6190 USE THE DOMINO Jump to the Cliff top at 11325,6215 wait for the spawn.
    If you don't have the artifact set do it goes to 11 achievement click on any henge look for vender in the hut
    Last edited by Sohanna; 07-27-2013 at 02:30 AM.

does anyone have any actual co ordinates please, cant tell from map or picture where the hell they are

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sohanna View Post
    SERATOS
    IF YOU HAVE DONE SEEING DOTS OR HAVE DONE THE ARTIFACTS AND COLLECTED THE BOOK go to 11346,6190 USE THE DOMINO Jump to the Cliff top at 11325,6215 wait for the spawn.
    If you don't have the artifact set do it goes to 11 achievement click on any henge look for vender in the hut
    Thanks for this. On Deepwood there are 2 skulls that were easily reachable here.

Default Super Charged explained

Quote Originally Posted by carysw View Post
    Done all the other Scavenger Hunts ... but for the life of me Morban and Steppes elude me!!

Can anyone shed some light on where the jump pads of the Skulls are in Morban and where the floating pads for the positive and negative charges in Steppes are?

I was REALLY frustrated with this hunt, and feedbacked it a lot, but I also figured it out. It's a long read but it will tell you how to do it.

First, here are the known waypoints: (SPOILER)

1. 16874,6507
    2. 16505,5881
    3. 16175,7184
    4. 17246,7533
    5. 15673,7742
    6. 17004,8355
    7. 16467,8544
    8. 14702,8307

(All of these points are correct - I verified them myself.)

What worked for me was using an addon called MapPOI. Can download from Curse.com via the Curse client or manually. Map the POIs and go to them.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/mappoi

The platforms are about 10-15 feet in the air and huge. You'll see them np; they glow on the bottom at several points.

You have two charges:
    -One negative
    -One positive

When you find a disk, stand back (or angle your camera) and try to hover over the crystal on top of it. It will say negative or positive. Positive = blue active ability, Negative = white active ability. Make sure you have the right one, or you won't get launched up.

Now... if possible, jumping down onto them from up high is safest, but you usually can;t because of the terrain. I would stand a good 15-20 feet away and inch forward, casting it here and there (if you cast too close you bonk your head and it disappears; you lose it) and when you do get close enough, it launches you onto it. You have about 15 seconds to get the crystal, so grab it ASAP.

(The disks respawn in one of the other locations as soon as one is gotten, so away you go to whatever spot is closest to look around again.)

It is easiest to do this scavenger hunt in a zone PuG group, as many people can stand at each point, and when it respawns, they grab it. I did it with one other person. It's SLOW, but split up and check, use summons, etc.

Also you can use the portals to get around, but they have a chance of removing your active abilities. Just port again until they pop back up (stupid dang bug.)

I hope this was helpful to some people! I disliked finding it out myself. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast