+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By captaincursor

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Onslaught: The Place of Dogs - Haimad

Shadowlander

Default Onslaught: The Place of Dogs - Haimad

Anyone notice how extremely short the assault phase is on this particular onslaught? Every onslaught in the game I can complete my 20 invasion requirement in 1 try if I'm there for the start of it. I've had this one last as low as 3 invasions before they tire. Just did it again now, 7 invasions.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by vudumumu View Post
    Anyone notice how extremely short the assault phase is on this particular onslaught? Every onslaught in the game I can complete my 20 invasion requirement in 1 try if I'm there for the start of it. I've had this one last as low as 3 invasions before they tire. Just did it again now, 7 invasions.
    yeah i don't bother with this one until it's overrun so i can get ~10-15 invasions out of the way. usually i'll just upgrade the thing and go do something else until the map shows it covered in invasions. something is definitely wrong with both the pathing for mobs coming to this onslaught and kill credit for killing invasions on the way.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

I think the power of the corgi guards were scaring off the invaders so they only sent half as many to invade. We've told the planar invaders to find their courage, and now they will invade for twice as long, which should hopefully allow you to prove your worth to Sir Kirby. In, as the Hailollers say, "Le Patch Upcomming."

The pathing issues may be due to the planar invaders not being used to the wine fountains so close to Haimad. We're looking into that as well.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    I think the power of the corgi guards were scaring off the invaders so they only sent half as many to invade. We've told the planar invaders to find their courage, and now they will invade for twice as long, which should hopefully allow you to prove your worth to Sir Kirby. In, as the Hailollers say, "Le Patch Upcomming."

The pathing issues may be due to the planar invaders not being used to the wine fountains so close to Haimad. We're looking into that as well.
    Hopefully by twice as long you really mean 10 times as long. For the other onslaughts in Dendrome, between begin and tire, you generally see on the order of 30-40ish invasions. For Hamid, you generally see between 4 and 10 (if you are lucky).

Also the area giving credit for the invasions for Hamid seems to be much smaller than for the Achyati and EA onslaught locations. Some of this probably has to do with the designs of the various areas, but for the other two areas, you get onslaught credit for defending the wardstones, but for Hailol you do not.

Ascendant

While you're on the topic of Onslaughts. The one at the Temple of the Abandoned tends to bug out a lot. The barrier has been missing on Greybriar and other shards too for several hours now, making the daily Onslaught very difficult to do (requires waiting for a zone event and kiting invasions over to the area). I believe the bug might be caused by the zone event that also takes place in the same area, causing the barrier relay object to poof.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread