+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Ultimate Showdown of Destiny

Rift Disciple

Default The Ultimate Showdown of Destiny

Can't seem to find any info about this quest on the web or in the forums however it's bugged for me. I'm up top and it won't let me interact with the casks of wine. I see a lot of other people trying to get the wine too and not getting anywhere. Every now and again someone manages to do it. Does anyone have any info on this as it's driving me bonkers!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyThump View Post
    Can't seem to find any info about this quest on the web or in the forums however it's bugged for me. I'm up top and it won't let me interact with the casks of wine. I see a lot of other people trying to get the wine too and not getting anywhere. Every now and again someone manages to do it. Does anyone have any info on this as it's driving me bonkers!
    Nevermind I was doing it all wrong.

Rift Disciple

what were you supposed to do? I'm stuck on it atm

Soulwalker

The kegs you are looking for are not in the building where the meeting is taking place. Leave the building and look for some stairs leading up. Take them and follow the path until you reach a wider area. The kegs will be there. Just make sure there aren't any NPC's near the keg, if there are it makes you fall down and you won't be able to take the keg back to the table. You have to make 3 trips.

The first thing that came to my mind after reading the thread title... sorry!

http://youtu.be/VhVcoJSKQ2w

Soulwalker

Yeah, I really think they missed a great opportunity by not naming the quest Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Or, better yet, making it an achievement with that name :P

Soulwalker

The kegs you need are outside the building you're in. Run out the front door and look for a RAMP (not stairs) to the right. Go up the ramp. It takes you on an overhead walkway. Keep to the right. You'll come on a small room with a keg in it. Fill up, then run out. Jump off the side of the ramp. It's about the only way I could figure to avoid the NPC that want to knock you down and take your stuff. Run back into the building to the table. Rinse and repeat 3 times.
    Last edited by Zxanyth; 06-29-2013 at 06:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread