+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tonelyze

Thread: Lycini rep post glorified

Shadowlander

Default Lycini rep post glorified

heya not quite sure wehre this needs to go so if a mod wants to feel free to move it to where its relevant

i have just ended the torvan venerated grind and used a modified BM build to help tag everything and DPS it down i have been using the patron rep vials and two relic notoriety vials and after ending my torvan i am left at 38621/90000 with the lycini now i will say i was not glorified with lycini pre 2.3 but that was at most 10k off even with that it would be 48621/90000 having to grind this much lycini rep is just no so please should someone read this either add lycini dailies or boost the amount of lycini rep you get from hunt rifts its too much even with the 80% vial thats 8 rep per invasion or 6,422.375 invasions which is actually silly as thats with the 80% pot on without it its to daft to work out

please fix this or if i have been grade a moronic say where i can try to find nearly 60k's worth of lycini rep without dying of grind
    Anuerin slacking warrior of Last Dawn FT 4/4 EE 5/5 IG 2/3 PBB 3/5 IDH 4/4 ToDQ 4/4 GA 4/4
    classic tier 100% complete all dragons dead loot looted
    Soloed: GSB DH (minus last boss) ID (drak) HK(locked out)

Soulwalker

Do rifts in Pelladane for Lycini rep. I got maxed rather fast doing that with an 80% rep vial, even with 40% it wont take long.

I started with 40-45k/90k with Lycini and it only took me about 1h 30min, if not less.

Prophet of Telara

Port pelladane and open fire rifts at every normal tear and hope its a hellbug rift.

Hellbug rift and 80% pot gives over 2k rep per rift and being level 50 takes like two minutes.

Can be venerated in the time of one pot. Also do the three weekly open world bosses for 2k rep each.
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

What these guys said, me and 2 guildies were getting ~20k rep per hour.
    We're Back Baby!

Where do you guys get the 80% pots? I only have the 40%.

Shield of Telara

the store, boosts

You can also mentor down in Pelladane and do IA's for around 300 rep per IA with a 40% vial. Mixing the two, IA's and Hellbug rifts breaks up the monotony of just doing one or the other.
    "Wizards First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
    Grishnaakh <Accord>

Thanks both

+ Reply to Thread