+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hellbug Rifts

Soulwalker

Default Hellbug Rifts

I was wondering how many days does it take to collect an epic mount and pet from the Hellbug rifts? Because I've been at it for 2 and a a half weeks and yet to see an epic mount or pet from these so called Hellbug rifts. A buddy of mine got it in 4 days but 2 and a half weeks? Please help my OCD side of me Trion. Is anyone having the same trouble I am?

Well the epic mount is extremely rare. You could never see it drop for you in your liftime of playing rift or you could have it drop for you tomorrow, that's just how RNG works. But honestly have a better chance tuning in to Trions livestreams and elrar handing you a code.

A greenish re-skin isn't my idea of a prize worth slaving over! No rush
    Last edited by Delmlord; 05-18-2013 at 04:13 AM.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Soulwalker

Default Level limit

Is there a level requirement to these rifts because I have yet to close a rift at 60 but doing them at lower levels. I mentor and all but would it take a level 60 rift to see these bad guys?

Quote Originally Posted by purdysean View Post
    Is there a level requirement to these rifts because I have yet to close a rift at 60 but doing them at lower levels. I mentor and all but would it take a level 60 rift to see these bad guys?
    Well you have to be at least 7 levels (I think) to get rewards from the rift, that's when the little level icon on the mob is at least the color green. If it's gray then you can't receive any rewards from it. I found it faster to find a level 60 hellbug group, you get them done faster.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    Well you have to be at least 7 levels (I think) to get rewards from the rift, that's when the little level icon on the mob is at least the color green. If it's gray then you can't receive any rewards from it. I found it faster to find a level 60 hellbug group, you get them done faster.
    After spending a whole weekend watching ppl get multiple mounts, I solo'ed lvl 55ish minor rifts the following weekend and got a blue mount on the 2nd one in kingsward.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread