+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest Help - Enter The Drowned Halls Using OMEN SIGHT

Soulwalker

Default Quest Help - Enter The Drowned Halls Using OMEN SIGHT

As above.

I received this quest and don't know what to do. I've checked every skill in my ability, and checked my inventory for every item and there is NO ability or skill named Omen Sight.

How do I complete this quest? I've even deleted the quest, retook it and went back to the quest marker and still, nothing.

I know this is supposed to be a super straight forward quest as I've googled and can't find anybody having this problem so it's probably something stupid I missed out. I hope someone can point out to me.
    Last edited by Miss Bimbo; 04-27-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Omen Sight (or Quantum Sight for Defiants) is a skill you need to purchase for 25k planarite in your home city. Once you purchase it, if you press P and go to Ascended Powers, you should be able to drag it to an action bar. Using the skill allows you to see special "twisted" artifacts (red instead of white) as well as entrances to the slivers.
    Last edited by VioletVixen; 04-27-2013 at 01:02 PM.

That quest is really just a tutorial on how to get into the 10-man raids. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Soulwalker

Thanks so much guys. Was worried about not being able to progress in the story if I can't purchase the skill.

I saw the cost of 25k planarite, and realised I only had like 2k because I stopped playing Rift 2 years ago.

If you go to the Ascended Powers merchant (Defiant one is in Meridian to the left up from the crafting area), you can actually purchase the Ascended Power: Quantum Sight for 12k planarite now.

I assume it is the same over on the Guardian side. I have it on two of my toons and it also helps to pick up quantum artifacts that show up sparklie red as opposed to the normal white sparklies.

Nice talent to have.

+ Reply to Thread