+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: 500 tickets for pets is too much

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gvaz View Post
    Few hours? 230+

I have been using the app from day one and with completing all the quests once I got 18 tickets.

Ive gotten a decent amount of beads from the mobile app. Sure, it doesnt seem like much when everything costs so much, but every little bit helps, and using the mobile app requires almost no effort. Now if they just let us earn tickets through the mobile app that would be even better.
    Last edited by Sargonnas_KoA; 03-11-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    It would surely add to the 'supposed' carnival atmosphere. As it is, the carnival areas look like ghost towns.

I hope something really super is planned for the rest of this event. Sadly, I doubt it.
    This is something important I feel is missing - atmosphere. Players should be running around the carnival with their new toys having fun. Not smashing their foreheads on their space bars for an hour and then logging out.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by austlander View Post
    This is something important I feel is missing - atmosphere. Players should be running around the carnival with their new toys having fun. Not smashing their foreheads on their space bars for an hour and then logging out.
    Hey! That sounds exactly like what I did the last few days!
    ... Today I'm debating doing that again vs logging into an MMO I don't really like (GW2). So far I'm watchin' Dr. Horrible and perusing various forums! Time better spent. :/

Ascendant

I don't have any device to play the mobile app either.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
    I don't have any device to play the mobile app either.
    Got a computer? Hubby and me first tried the app on our Androids but it was a tad glitchy. So we went searching for a good alternative and found one that we've stuck with--Bluestacks. It allows you to use any apps on your computer that you've purchased or any of the free ones that you install. The program is free and only shows inconspicuous app ads on the right hand side. Works very well and quite reliably. Sometimes the window turns dark, but if you swipe with your cursor you can still scratch off what was there to redeem, then simply restarting Bluestacks will fix it.

Everyone deserves the shinies! No need to get a phone.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
    I'm not asking for them to be really cheap but that's really a lot of tickets... Especially considering some of the games were nerfed. 100 was too easy last year, maybe we could have got 200... it still takes a lot of time for 200... 500 is just too much.
    Do what I do. Stick to buying capes.
    Subscribe to my channel; www.youtube.com/theodeapl

Shield of Telara

*head to desk* That "I want it now" wonka song is in my head.
    Apparently, I cheered about the last green puzzle piece for nothing. I can't play now at all.

Default HA!

Save your time and effort guys! the Fluffy dies at the slightest puff of wind, he disappears when you teleport, his balloon popped after I took 3 steps forward (well ran). For an obscene 500 tickets AND 25k PvP favor?................ Really? Really?

I got so sick of it I don't even bother calling the stupid thing now.

If you want one of the PvP wolves do the Codex for the Carnival achievements, you'll get Breezy Fluffy free. (wish I knew that before I ground away countless hours for 500 tickets.)

Yup, disappointing Carnival what with the lazy re-textured Nebula, last years Companions, last years mounts, last years masks (cost of this years new masks more than last years?), last years balloons (this years new balloons again over inflated price, pun intented,)

Oh well, we can safely expect to see the 'new' Aurora offered again in the coming Summer World Event...... dull, un-textured grey of course........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4